Jim Defede's article on South CST - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Who is ART ANGELICA? and why should we give a$hit what he says.

Unregistered
    Racist Cuban cop calling the Racist White officer racist. All while the both of them call the black officers dumb and uneducated. Wow. Glad to know I work with South Florida Finest in MDPD. Stop doing this on this forum, it's embarrassing and unprofes.....nevermind. *grabs popcorn* 09 and carry on with the slandering.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Racist Cuban cop calling the Racist White officer racist. All while the both of them call the black officers dumb and uneducated. Wow. Glad to know I work with South Florida Finest in MDPD. Stop doing this on this forum, it's embarrassing and unprofes.....nevermind. *grabs popcorn* 09 and carry on with the slandering.
    Exactly.

Yet somehow me and Abella are sole the spreaders of discontent on this forum. SMH

What I see is more infighting when Im not posting, than any fighting when I am. Seems I give people a break from stabbing their colleagues in the back, so they can try to trip me up.

People are good or bad because they are people, not because of their heritage or profession.

I pray Jesus heals this place.

Stay safe and God bless.

Unregistered
    The Almighty has spoken
    Can I get an Amen?

Unregistered
    The Almighty has spoken
    Can I get an Amen?
    AMEN my friend

Unregistered

Dear Jimmy.

I finally got a chance to watch the news yesterday and as it should be, it was lead wit the Ft. Lauderdale bounce house incident.
    What I also noticed was that EVERY single crime story with surveillance video involved black men, all of the stories involving victims were black victims; hell, even the woman that drove the car into a house was black and today I find out that the kids inside of the bounce house were also black.
    I really don't get your point, nor do I understand your agenda;however, would you be pleased if we start dragging white people out of their homes in Coral Gables and arrest them for not breaking the laws?

Unregistered
    I finally got a chance to watch the news yesterday and as it should be, it was lead wit the Ft. Lauderdale bounce house incident.
    What I also noticed was that EVERY single crime story with surveillance video involved black men, all of the stories involving victims were black victims; hell, even the woman that drove the car into a house was black and today I find out that the kids inside of the bounce house were also black.
    I really don't get your point, nor do I understand your agenda;however, would you be pleased if we start dragging white people out of their homes in Coral Gables and arrest them for not breaking the laws?
    Most would likely be happy if we could/would clean our own house a bit first. This place needs serious disinfecting. If not we will never be great again.

Unregistered
    Most would likely be happy if we could/would clean our own house a bit first. This place needs serious disinfecting. If not we will never be great again.
    Yeah, right; we will be great again. . . . . .NOT

"I have a 3.0 average in High School, but I can't read cursive"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhE88Tp4I6U

Unregistered
    South CST guys should sue Defede for slander he on public TV called them bad cops, believe it or not the director defended them. Guys have some balls sue them or your gulity as charged

Unregistered

JD Patterson's interview with Jim Defede

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast