Hobley bobley - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hobley bobley

Unregistered
    Just curious.....how many whites have been promoted since she got there? Has she publicaally looked at a young black male officer and said........hmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm yummy?

Has she paid for services at her house with sex or made the offer?

Unregistered

She is racist against blacks, too!

I worked alongside this witch at TPD. She is just an envious person with a gangster mentality. You will be her favorite until you dare to go against her. Your race doesn't matter. I'm a black female who knows that she hates other black females! Especially for petty reason such as you being more attractive than her (which isn't too difficult), having a better lifestyle than her, or her other petty, delusional reasons. She is known to start problems with other black females because of her own insecurities and jealousies. I also know Murray, and his family members aren't Angels, either. I'm was shocked that he was the whistle blower. This was the right city to do this in because TPD would have launched a full-on attack against him for "ratting" on another colleague.

HB plotted against lots of people at TPD. Many we're glad to see her go. Had this been TPD, Murray would have been branded a "snitch," and the entire department would have turned on them. They're nothing more than legalized thugs. Anyone who dares to speak up will be ganged up on and black balled.

She is a jealous, petty, slow-witted, insecure b*tch who needs to leave policing all together.

Unregistered

What?

Funny so many TPD officers are chiming in. Don't act like you white/black/hispanic officers at TPD didn't help Hobbit-Burney harass and intimidate people in the streets, as well as within the agency. You're all pissed because you couldn't get promoted. Why??? You were too busy being brown nosing "yes" men/women, not realizing all the department wanted to do was use you! How many Hispanics at TPD have also been turned down for promotions under a Caucasian regime? It's not a black and white thing. It's more like a "who's willing to sell their soul" thing. TPD only promotes blacks and Hispanics to get rid of other blacks and Hispanics. Any fool knows this. This way the whites keep their hands clean and they can never be accused of being racist. Suckers...keep letting them use you up. Why can't people just promote based on knowledge and performance? Why does everything have to be about who's willing to do the "dirty" work. A lot of officers in TPD are racist. It's not just the blacks. Remember TPD ties with the KKK??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked alongside this witch at TPD. She is just an envious person with a gangster mentality. You will be her favorite until you dare to go against her. Your race doesn't matter. I'm a black female who knows that she hates other black females! Especially for petty reason such as you being more attractive than her (which isn't too difficult), having a better lifestyle than her, or her other petty, delusional reasons. She is known to start problems with other black females because of her own insecurities and jealousies. I also know Murray, and his family members aren't Angels, either. I'm was shocked that he was the whistle blower. This was the right city to do this in because TPD would have launched a full-on attack against him for "ratting" on another colleague.

HB plotted against lots of people at TPD. Many we're glad to see her go. Had this been TPD, Murray would have been branded a "snitch," and the entire department would have turned on them. They're nothing more than legalized thugs. Anyone who dares to speak up will be ganged up on and black balled.

She is a jealous, petty, slow-witted, insecure b*tch who needs to leave policing all together.

This is not a first for Murray. However, I agree with his statement that she may be in over her head. If it is true that the city manager noticed problems 6 months after she was hired, why not take corrective action at that point? Instead, she was left to continue to run people away;

She publicly put employees down by stating that they were out of shape and that she could run faster than many of them (wow). She stated that the accreditation process was behind prior to her arrival, and the Swat team was not properly equipped. They only had one helmet and improper training. The former police chief and a former employee (who left after she arrived) denied it in writing.

Now she has 90 days to clean up her mess and mend ways with employees, the city manager, and others whom she does not trust. Then she has to seek training in leadership skills and come up with a recruitment plan to replace those she ran off.

Dale Carnegie is going to need some help in training a police chief to be a police chief.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12