Doc Justice for Chief of Police - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all know you are not a cop, and I think your scientist clam is up for debate now. Nearly all elements float in Mercury due to it's specific gravity of 13.6 . If you wish to convey he is dense, you should say he would SINK. Wrong -again!
    Good catch. You are correct I should have wrote sink not float.

However, if you guys don't want me here, it seems kind of counterintuitive to start a post about me, and then keep replying to it.

Unregistered

D. Williams

Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Good catch. You are correct I should have wrote sink not float.

However, if you guys don't want me here, it seems kind of counterintuitive to start a post about me, and then keep replying to it.
    Doc Justice,

You have my utmost respect sir. You and Mr Abella are the only ones out of all the cowards on Leoaffairs to put your contact information.

Big tough cops they are anonymously posting on a blog. Keyboard tough guys. Just like when they no longer have their uniforms on what pussies they become.

Keep posting away because it apparently gets under some skin.

Doc Justice,

You have my utmost respect sir. You and Mr Abella are the only ones out of all the cowards on Leoaffairs to put your contact information.

Big tough cops they are anonymously posting on a blog. Keyboard tough guys. Just like when they no longer have their uniforms on what pussies they become.

Keep posting away because it apparently gets under some skin.
    Thanks.

Beleive it or not I have a lot of respect for some MDPD officers. I also happen think a good number of them should be behind bars, and a bigger number shouldn't be LEOs.

I actually feel sorry for the good guys having to put up with the criminals

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Thanks.

Beleive it or not I have a lot of respect for some MDPD officers. I also happen think a good number of them should be behind bars, and a bigger number shouldn't be LEOs.

I actually feel sorry for the good guys having to put up with the criminals

I am afraid that the time has come to shut down this thread and perhaps even ban some of the IP addresses here.
    This threat has no real LEO value and has become a rallying point for a few anti police civilians with axes to grind.
    The author quoted above feels that "A good number of them" he means us should be behind bars and that "A bigger number should not be LEOs" He obviously holds us in disdain and his only purpose here to to degrade the profession and its real practitioners.
    To add insult to injury,this charlatan claims to be a "Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant" when he has never held a LEO position.
    The FBI just released the figures that twice the number of LEOs have been killed this year than last year and I for one don't want to listen to this guy any more.
    It's time for Mod 1 to take action.

I am afraid that the time has come to shut down this thread and perhaps even ban some of the IP addresses here.
    This threat has no real LEO value and has become a rallying point for a few anti police civilians with axes to grind.
    The author quoted above feels that "A good number of them" he means us should be behind bars and that "A bigger number should not be LEOs" He obviously holds us in disdain and his only purpose here to to degrade the profession and its real practitioners.
    To add insult to injury,this charlatan claims to be a "Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant" when he has never held a LEO position.
    The FBI just released the figures that twice the number of LEOs have been killed this year than last year and I for one don't want to listen to this guy any more.
    It's time for Mod 1 to take action.
    You are correct this thread has no real value, it's sad that a LEO started it.

I would suggest you work on your reading comprehension though. Yes a good number of MDPD officers should be behind bars like Lt Mata. That is not anti cop. Do you really think all 2,700 officers are perfect angels? Im guessing the majority are good decent people. However even a small percentage of 2,700 officers is a good number of people.

I don't hold LEOs in disdain, I hold criminals in disdain regardless of profession. You really can't be this naive, or that much of an apologist for criminal behavoir.

I don't claim to be a senior member the site made me on because I actually registered, don't post anonymously, and have made many post.

Jealous much? You too can be a senoir member too, just register and stop posting anonymously.

Id also mention of that the number of officers killed is not relevant to if what Im saying is right or wrong. You seem to be confusing disparate issues here. Id also like to point to the number of civilians killed by police in situations that are not justified. It seems you guys kill way more civilians in unlawful situations than vice versa. Based on the fact that civilians outnumber police by about 200 or 300 to 1, it makes you look pretty bad. Lets also not forget the other stats for your profession such as the highest rate of rape. Again not all cops are bad, but giving carte blanche for those because they wear a badge has been shown to be an epic failure.

The push back you guys are receiving is due to your own actions. It has nothing to do with me, even though you'd like to make me a scape goat.

Unregistered
    "Id also like to point to the number of civilians killed by police in situations that are not justified. It seems you guys kill way more civilians in unlawful situations than vice versa. Based on the fact that civilians outnumber police by about 200 or 300 to 1, it makes you look pretty bad. Lets also not forget the other stats for your profession such as the highest rate of rape."

This is our buddy and the guy someone wants to make Sheriff of Miami Dade; he thinks the world of us. According to him we are a bunch of murdering rapists!

The more he writes the more his true feelings are revealed.

He makes the Mayor look like our biggest cheerleader!

Shut this thread down and ban this idiot. Let him start his own internet site with his other cop hating buddies and exercise his first amendment rights at nauseum.

"Id also like to point to the number of civilians killed by police in situations that are not justified. It seems you guys kill way more civilians in unlawful situations than vice versa. Based on the fact that civilians outnumber police by about 200 or 300 to 1, it makes you look pretty bad. Lets also not forget the other stats for your profession such as the highest rate of rape."

This is our buddy and the guy someone wants to make Sheriff of Miami Dade; he thinks the world of us. According to him we are a bunch of murdering rapists!

The more he writes the more his true feelings are revealed.

He makes the Mayor look like our biggest cheerleader!

Shut this thread down and ban this idiot. Let him start his own internet site with his other cop hating buddies and exercise his first amendment rights at nauseum.
    You just don't get it. That is not hate, it is facts and statistics. I wish it was different, I wish everyone was superman, sadly that's not the case.

Like in a few good men "you can't handle the truth".

Stop writing on this thread and I will too.

Unregistered
    One, are you saying you are so afraid you might shoot someone? Two, are you saying you're IP needs to be banned? Three, Do you just fear free speech in general?

Inquiring minds want to know, and we just want to b clear.

Unregistered
    One, are you saying you are so afraid you might shoot someone? Two, are you saying you're IP needs to be banned? Three, Do you just fear free speech in general?

Inquiring minds want to know, and we just want to b clear.
    Run, don't walk.
    You need immediate medical intervention for your mental condition.
    Were you born and asshole; or do you practice every day?
    This site is not covered under the 1st amendment, it was and still is, a private chat room for cops. COPS, LEOs. POLICE
    You and yours are free to open your own website and chat room, have a free speech orgy and bad mouth cops and promote your divisive agenda.

See, life is about choices. the problem with people like you is that you want to force your views on the rest of us that are really not interested in your personal vendettas against other cops.

The mistake you are all making is that whereby we at times may not particularly like each other, ultimately we are like a big family. Whenever we are attacked from the outside, we tend to bind closer together. Why you ask? well, because when I am getting my ass beaten in some parking lot by a couple of thugs, you are not going to come to my aid are you? it will be someone in a uniform !

Unregistered
    Whenever we are attacked from the outside, we tend to bind closer together. Why you ask? well, because when I am getting my ass beaten in some parking lot by a couple of thugs, you are not going to come to my aid are you? it will be someone in a uniform !
    Sometimes your right, sometimes your not.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/10/23/e...r-from-attack/

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast