Doc Justice for Chief of Police - Page 7
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    "HOW WE GET AN ELECTED SHERIFF?!"

Smartest question ever posted here! Currently concerned citizens must gather 10 percent of qualified voters’ signatures, which would require 137,500 signed petitions. This is an almost insurmountable hurdle; purposely erected by the political calls to secure their status quo. On March of 2011, Commissioner Xavier Suarez recommended the required percentage be reduced to 5%. True to their self-serving form, most commissioners balked and Commissioner Suarez, joined by Diaz withdrew the petition. Morale of the story, the political class has rigged the system for their own advantages. Still, it can be done. It was successfully overcome when Miami Dade County voters recalled the arrogant and obstinate Carlos Alvarez. If we want accountability from Miami Dade County's Chief Law Enforcement Agent, then the elected Sheriff is the way to go. This is why 66 of 67 Florida’s Counties elect their sheriff; when the incumbent fails to serve according to the electors' expectations; he or she is voted out of office and where more egregious transgressions are present, recalled as we did Alvarez.

Currently, Carlos A. Gimenez is Miami Dade's de facto sheriff and as such is doing a piss poor job at it. One example is the lack of police officers in uniform responding to call for service; never mind vigilantly patrolling our neighborhoods. The division is labor is totally skewed, when sergeants are forced to deployed two, one officer units per service area. Not only is this unacceptable, it is an officer safety concern of the highest priority. By the way PBA, what the hell are you doing about it? Or, has Gimenez neutered you as well?

This is the time to get the petition going, so we can get the question on the 03/15/2016 PRESIDENTIAL PREFERENCE PRIMARY ELECTION and the Sheriff's election on the 11/08/2016 GENERAL ELECTION. That ought to tighten a few anus sphincters, no?

http://www.miamidade.gov/govaction/m...arFolder=Y2011

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "HOW WE GET AN ELECTED SHERIFF?!"

Smartest question ever posted here! Currently concerned citizens must gather 10 percent of qualified voters’ signatures, which would require 137,500 signed petitions. This is an almost insurmountable hurdle; purposely erected by the political calls to secure their status quo. On March of 2011, Commissioner Xavier Suarez recommended the required percentage be reduced to 5%. True to their self-serving form, most commissioners balked and Commissioner Suarez, joined by Diaz withdrew the petition. Morale of the story, the political class has rigged the system for their own advantages. Still, it can be done. It was successfully overcome when Miami Dade County voters recalled the arrogant and obstinate Carlos Alvarez. If we want accountability from Miami Dade County's Chief Law Enforcement Agent, then the elected Sheriff is the way to go. This is why 66 of 67 Florida’s Counties elect their sheriff; when the incumbent fails to serve according to the electors' expectations; he or she is voted out of office and where more egregious transgressions are present, recalled as we did Alvarez.

Currently, Carlos A. Gimenez is Miami Dade's de facto sheriff and as such is doing a piss poor job at it. One example is the lack of police officers in uniform responding to call for service; never mind vigilantly patrolling our neighborhoods. The division is labor is totally skewed, when sergeants are forced to deployed two, one officer units per service area. Not only is this unacceptable, it is an officer safety concern of the highest priority. By the way PBA, what the hell are you doing about it? Or, has Gimenez neutered you as well?

This is the time to get the petition going, so we can get the question on the 03/15/2016 PRESIDENTIAL PREFERENCE PRIMARY ELECTION and the Sheriff's election on the 11/08/2016 GENERAL ELECTION. That ought to tighten a few anus sphincters, no?

http://www.miamidade.gov/govaction/m...arFolder=Y2011

Let me know, I have people very interested in this. You can contact me at phd2b05@gmail.com

It would be great if we could get this on the ballot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Let me know, I have people very interested in this. You can contact me at phd2b05@gmail.com

Yeah, that's all we need; you running for Sheriff.

I know you have difficulties reading. However, I never said I wanted to be Sheriff. I said I think we should have a Sheriif like the other 66 counties in Florida.

I have specifically said I wouldn't want to be Sheriff.

You really are so dense, I think you'd sink in a pool mercury.
    Last edited by doc justice; 05-14-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Unregistered
    Oh my. What an idiot. They give you a gun and badge little one? Where in the he'll did you read that he wants to be sheriff?

Clearly he is much too educated to be sheriff or any other rank in your godforsaken agency that is completely full of corruption.

Many of you are not concerned about the well being of the good citizens of Dade County.

The only thing that concerns you are your free dunkin donuts pit stops, overtime and special details and your eventual pention that you winy pussies have to pay 3% to now fund.
    Boo Hoo 3%. Yeah it's not free anymore uneducated one. Now learn to read.

Unregistered

Red face

Oh my. What an idiot. They give you a gun and badge little one? Where in the he'll did you read that he wants to be sheriff?

Clearly he is much too educated to be sheriff or any other rank in your godforsaken agency that is completely full of corruption.

Many of you are not concerned about the well being of the good citizens of Dade County.

The only thing that concerns you are your free dunkin donuts pit stops, overtime and special details and your eventual pention that you winy pussies have to pay 3% to now fund.
    Boo Hoo 3%. Yeah it's not free anymore uneducated one. Now learn to read.

I shall, just as soon as you learn to put a complete sentence together.
    I prefer Krispy-Kreme.

Unregistered

I’ve cleaned the trough, filled it with clean, fresh water; now is your turn to bring the thirsting horses to it.

I’ve cleaned the trough, filled it with clean, fresh water; now is your turn to bring the thirsting horses to it.
    I'll do my best. I have plenty of friends and supporters who would be on board. Not anywhere close to the 137,500 people of course.

To overcome the hurdle will take a lot of people working on it. Maybe if we could get attention like the Mayoral recall got, maybe.

Thanks and God bless

Unregistered
    I shall, just as soon as you learn to put a complete sentence together.
    I prefer Krispy-Kreme.
    Einstein has risen and is now frequenting Leoaffairs.

Unregistered
    I know you have difficulties reading. However, I never said I wanted to be Sheriff. I said I think we should have a Sheriif like the other 66 counties in Florida.

I have specifically said I wouldn't want to be Sheriff.

You really are so dense, I think you'd float on a pool mercury.
    We all know you are not a cop, and I think your scientist clam is up for debate now. Nearly all elements float in Mercury due to it's specific gravity of 13.6 . If you wish to convey he is dense, you should say he would SINK. Wrong -again!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast