Doc Justice for Chief of Police - Page 9
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    James Eric McDonough, PhD. of 32320 SW 199 Ave in Homestead.
    In what discipline in the PhD do you ask? well Philosophy!
    You know, those people that sit around pondering the meaning of life and if man has free will?
    This is your "Doc Justice" a Philosopher; a modern day Aristotle. Of course he is most likely encouraged by his lovely wife Vanessa who can be found at Biscayne National Park chasing fishermen away. You see, Vanessa is a "Park Biologist" and feels that no one should fish in the National preserve, that incidentally, belongs to the taxpayers. (I wonder if those are the same taxpayers that the police works for)
    This dynamic duo of courage and intellect have decided that we are not worthy of our position in life (and I suspect salary as well)
    Does anyone know what the going rate for a philosopher is these days?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James Eric McDonough, PhD. of 32320 SW 199 Ave in Homestead.
    In what discipline in the PhD do you ask? well Philosophy!
    You know, those people that sit around pondering the meaning of life and if man has free will?
    This is your "Doc Justice" a Philosopher; a modern day Aristotle. Of course he is most likely encouraged by his lovely wife Vanessa who can be found at Biscayne National Park chasing fishermen away. You see, Vanessa is a "Park Biologist" and feels that no one should fish in the National preserve, that incidentally, belongs to the taxpayers. (I wonder if those are the same taxpayers that the police works for)
    This dynamic duo of courage and intellect have decided that we are not worthy of our position in life (and I suspect salary as well)
    Does anyone know what the going rate for a philosopher is these days?
    First off you are correct in that Ph.D. stands for Doctor of Philosophy. However most Ph.D.s are not philosophers like a modern day Aristotle, Plato or Socrates. My Ph.D. is in chemical thermodynamics and kinetics. As a public official my pay is public record, but to answer your question I make about $165,000/year.

Want to see my dissertation, here you go:
    http://scholarlyrepository.miami.edu...rtations/2282/

I think police pay is probably low for an officer who does their job honorably. They deserve everything they are paid. You keep trying to paint me as anti-police or anti-law. Just the opposite I feel we are a nation of laws not men, it is your profession who keeps fighting to not be held accountable. I'm happy to pay my taxes and be a contributing member of society. If you would police yourselves, you would get infinitely more respect from the citizen.

You bringing family into this demonstrates without a doubt I still possess the moral high ground. Yes my wife is lovely, is a Ph.D. Biologist working for Biscayne National Park, and I am truly blessed. No she doesn't feel no one should fish there. My wife has nothing to do with this fight, however thanks for the sad yet textbook example of why the public are turning against your profession in droves. Too many possess a sense of entitlement and treat those they swore to protect with utter contempt and disdain. You present an US v THEM attitude and outlook, but wonder why you are not more strongly supported. You should really look in the mirror.

If you want to attack family at least get your facts straight first cupcake. Actually the people at the Park who chase away fisherman are LEOs just like you, not my wife who has nothing to do with law enforcement functions. Truth hurts doesn't it. I do hear many funny stories from the rangers about how some of you idiots illegally fish then think you can show your badge and get away with it. Do you know how pathetic you guys look when you do that? Also I am friends with some of the law enforcement there as well, and they agree with the evidence that I have shown them that many of your colleagues are criminals.

I seriously doubt your colleagues think you needlessly bringing family into a fight is noble or honorable. You really have crossed a moral line there.

You seem like just another criminal with a badge who cannot not handle any criticism of your profession, as it destroys your false sense of being some kind of super hero.

You got my address right, my email is phd2b05@gmail.com, my phone is 571-245-5410, and my DOB is 11/29/1977. Any other info you missed me repeatedly posting elsewhere on this forum you would like?

Just so you know I got banned for posting an address, but I doubt you will be treated the same as it's only bad or a crime if a civilian does it, and all cops are holy and beyond reproach. Well that's how you act anyway.

I don't hide like a coward the way you do. When I attack people at least I have the balls to put my name out, and not anonymously attack. How sad you have body armor, a gun, training, and support but have to stay anonymous. You are a COWARD nothing more, nothing less!!!

Also I'd be real careful if I was you. While I don't care to file defamation charges against idiots here, keep bringing my family into it and I might reconsider. Ask HPD officer Alejandro Murguido or Monroe County SO Deputy Luis Gomez how they like being sued by me. If you do you might want to tell Gomez to get an attorney who actually reads the case law he cites, as he is wasting his money on the fool who is representing him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    First off you are correct in that Ph.D. stands for Doctor of Philosophy. However most Ph.D.s are not philosophers like a modern day Aristotle, Plato or Socrates. My Ph.D. is in chemical thermodynamics and kinetics. As a public official my pay is public record, but to answer your question I make about $165,000/year.

Want to see my dissertation, here you go:
    http://scholarlyrepository.miami.edu...rtations/2282/

I think police pay is probably low for an officer who does their job honorably. They deserve everything they are paid. You keep trying to paint me as anti-police or anti-law. Just the opposite I feel we are a nation of laws not men, it is your profession who keeps fighting to not be held accountable. I'm happy to pay my taxes and be a contributing member of society. If you would police yourselves, you would get infinitely more respect from the citizen.

You bringing family into this demonstrates without a doubt I still possess the moral high ground. Yes my wife is lovely, is a Ph.D. Biologist working for Biscayne National Park, and I am truly blessed. No she doesn't feel no one should fish there. My wife has nothing to do with this fight, however thanks for the sad yet textbook example of why the public are turning against your profession in droves. Too many possess a sense of entitlement and treat those they swore to protect with utter contempt and disdain. You present an US v THEM attitude and outlook, but wonder why you are not more strongly supported. You should really look in the mirror.

If you want to attack family at least get your facts straight first cupcake. Actually the people at the Park who chase away fisherman are LEOs just like you, not my wife who has nothing to do with law enforcement functions. Truth hurts doesn't it. I do hear many funny stories from the rangers about how some of you idiots illegally fish then think you can show your badge and get away with it. Do you know how pathetic you guys look when you do that? Also I am friends with some of the law enforcement there as well, and they agree with the evidence that I have shown them that many of your colleagues are criminals.

I seriously doubt your colleagues think you needlessly bringing family into a fight is noble or honorable. You really have crossed a moral line there.

You seem like just another criminal with a badge who cannot not handle any criticism of your profession, as it destroys your false sense of being some kind of super hero.

You got my address right, my email is phd2b05@gmail.com, my phone is 571-245-5410, and my DOB is 11/29/1977. Any other info you missed me repeatedly posting elsewhere on this forum you would like?

Just so you know I got banned for posting an address, but I doubt you will be treated the same as it's only bad or a crime if a civilian does it, and all cops are holy and beyond reproach. Well that's how you act anyway.

I don't hide like a coward the way you do. When I attack people at least I have the balls to put my name out, and not anonymously attack. How sad you have body armor, a gun, training, and support but have to stay anonymous. You are a COWARD nothing more, nothing less!!!

Also I'd be real careful if I was you. While I don't care to file defamation charges against idiots here, keep bringing my family into it and I might reconsider. Ask HPD officer Alejandro Murguido or Monroe County SO Deputy Luis Gomez how they like being sued by me. If you do you might want to tell Gomez to get an attorney who actually reads the case law he cites, as he is wasting his money on the fool who is representing him.

Cupcake?

Well aristotle, it seems that we now understand each other.
    We all have families, and sometimes our kids or our spouses may come on here and read your slanderous trash against my chosen profession and my fellow officers.

You brought your family into this the day you decided to go Rambo behind the keyboard and now you get all foamy at the mouth at the mere mention of your wife.

As I have said many times, start your own website and go at it, I won't know where it is and neither will my family.

And Aristotle, if you are really making that kind of money, spend some on your house, its beginning to look like shit.

Unregistered
    Cupcake?

Well aristotle, it seems that we now understand each other.
    We all have families, and sometimes our kids or our spouses may come on here and read your slanderous trash against my chosen profession and my fellow officers.

You brought your family into this the day you decided to go Rambo behind the keyboard and now you get all foamy at the mouth at the mere mention of your wife.

As I have said many times, start your own website and go at it, I won't know where it is and neither will my family.

And Aristotle, if you are really making that kind of money, spend some on your house, its beginning to look like shit.
    You have made libelous statements not me. Plus slander is spoken word. If you think bringing family into this is honorable then you are sadly mistaken. Im not foaming at the mouth just pointing out that you are a zero not a hero.

I find it also telling that the only thing cowards like you can respond with are ad hominem attacks such as Im crazy, stupid, ugly, my clothes dont fit, my house is not grand enough for you, etc, etc, etc. Please let me know when you have a vaild argument.

I hope your family comes here and sees what an evil worthless POS you are. What I have said about your some of your fellow officers is absolutely true. It likely applies to you as well. If not then they know who and where I am they are free to file a defamation case, it cost $401 to file plus $10/subpoena.

You have made libelous statements not me. Plus slander is spoken word. If you think bringing family into this is honorable then you are sadly mistaken. Im not foaming at the mouth just pointing out that you are a zero not a hero.

I find it also telling that the only thing cowards like you can respond with are ad hominem attacks such as Im crazy, stupid, ugly, my clothes dont fit, my house is not grand enough for you, etc, etc, etc. Please let me know when you have a vaild argument.

I hope your family comes here and sees what an evil worthless POS you are. What I have said about your some of your fellow officers is absolutely true. It likely applies to you as well. If not then they know who and where I am they are free to file a defamation case, it cost $401 to file plus $10/subpoena.
    Somehow I got logged out. I dont try to post anonymously like the coward who wants to bring family into this argumentn

Unregistered

Red face

You sure are a dumb son of a ***** for having all of that education.

You lost all of your rights to privacy when you became a public figure and started testifying in open forums such as council meetings and supreme court committees.

I have also noticed that Vanessa Lynn speaks with a little of a "Potty-Mouth" in her blogs about Homestead Police. I have to suspect that she may be the "Unregistered" voice that comes to your rescue with the "colorful" language; so sad, such a pretty face and such language!

Don't it piss you off that I know so much about you and you know absolutely nothing about me? Anonymity my dear Watson. And no, I am not afraid of you; no, I am not giving you my name; and most importantly, no, I have no intentions of bulling you, scaring you or hurting you in any way. I am simply putting it out there as a public service; just like you!

Perhaps we can all meet in Beauford some day and go to Beech Mountain for a little skiing; I think that I would like that.

Unregistered
    Getting back to the Nat. Park fishing thing, biologists are very much involved in the park resource regulation process. Don't know about your wife, but generally, that is the way such regulations come about. Have you been floating/sinking in mercury again? Point of reference, lighten up guy.

You sure are a dumb son of a ***** for having all of that education.

You lost all of your rights to privacy when you became a public figure and started testifying in open forums such as council meetings and supreme court committees.

I have also noticed that Vanessa Lynn speaks with a little of a "Potty-Mouth" in her blogs about Homestead Police. I have to suspect that she may be the "Unregistered" voice that comes to your rescue with the "colorful" language; so sad, such a pretty face and such language!

Don't it piss you off that I know so much about you and you know absolutely nothing about me? Anonymity my dear Watson. And no, I am not afraid of you; no, I am not giving you my name; and most importantly, no, I have no intentions of bulling you, scaring you or hurting you in any way. I am simply putting it out there as a public service; just like you!

Perhaps we can all meet in Beauford some day and go to Beech Mountain for a little skiing; I think that I would like that.
    For some one who works with the law, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

First let's restate the obvious, you are a coward, and a disgrace to your profession. Dont' forget all the policy violations you have committed here. While you maybe a self-servant you are no public-servant.

No one gives up all privacy rights because they enter office or speak at a public forum. You can't be so dumb. However it is interesting to see that you have perused my youtube channel.

You really should leave family out, but since you like to bring in family and lie about them, please enlighten as to where my wife blogs about HPD so I can see it. I freely admit I cuss like a sailor, my wife not so much. I'm sure you can back up your lies with a link. I have never gotten my wife to write anything in support of me here. She did write a review on HPD's facebook page, as a test to see if they would delete it as well, however, she used no foul language there. Unlike you I am not a coward without back up, and have enough balls and honor to put my name behind what I say. It's also noted that you talk with a potty-mouth as well, so I'd lay off the holier-than-thou routine when speaking of my wife.

Make all the comments you want, but you are too chicken shit to put up your name. Bringing family into a fight is the lowest of the low. You are actually below whale dung at the bottom of the ocean. This forum was made partly so cops could anonymously post, however, MDPD wouldn't be upset with you talking down to me, hell they won't even allow me to file a criminal complaint and I have solid evidence of crimes.

Don't pat yourself too hard on the back for finding out things about me. I purposefully gave up my anonymity when I got involved in this fight, and have publicly posted the majority of my material, as well as disabled my privacy settings.

It is not true that I know absolutely nothing about you, I have you narrowed down to one of four MDPD officers. Also if I really wanted to I could just file another defamation case and subpoena your ISP. As you are committing libel (likely defamation per se) you would not be protected. There are also other ways at such information, do not naively assume that I am without resources to find out things I really want to know.

I do thank you again for exposing the level of disdain and contempt you hold for citizens who demand accountability; as well as exposing your lack of morals, ethics or a conscience.

Getting back to the Nat. Park fishing thing, biologists are very much involved in the park resource regulation process. Don't know about your wife, but generally, that is the way such regulations come about. Have you been floating/sinking in mercury again? Point of reference, lighten up guy.

Getting back to you being a mentally challenged troglodyte, the founding charter for Biscayne Nat. Park requires them to follow the state laws for fishing idiot. This is not secret information.

Yes biologist monitor the resources and make suggestions to policy. Have any of these been implemented at Biscayne, NO.

The difference between us, is I can admit when I've made a mistake. You have no such ability apparently, you seem to like to double down on stupid. You have made several wrong interpretations of law, I guess that means your not a LEO. SMH. Also for the record the density of mercury is not 13.6, as density requires a unit, so you failed to get that right either. While I might have honestly made a misstatement about my profession, you clearly understand neither my profession nor yours, proven by your ridiculous statements.

Lighten up? You come here all huffing and puffing from reading my post without an ounce of comprehension, you cross moral boundaries, and you think I need to lighten up. Obviously you are more concerned about what I am saying, than vice versa. If I wasn't getting so under your skin you wouldn't have so easily given up the moral high ground.

Also I'd love to teach you how to ski one day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Getting back to you being a mentally challenged troglodyte, the founding charter for Biscayne Nat. Park requires them to follow the state laws for fishing idiot. This is not secret information.

Yes biologist monitor the resources and make suggestions to policy. Have any of these been implemented at Biscayne, NO.

The difference between us, is I can admit when I've made a mistake. You have no such ability apparently, you seem to like to double down on stupid. You have made several wrong interpretations of law, I guess that means your not a LEO. SMH. Also for the record the density of mercury is not 13.6, as density requires a unit, so you failed to get that right either. While I might have honestly made a misstatement about my profession, you clearly understand neither my profession nor yours, proven by your ridiculous statements.

Lighten up? You come here all huffing and puffing from reading my post without an ounce of comprehension, you cross moral boundaries, and you think I need to lighten up. Obviously you are more concerned about what I am saying, than vice versa. If I wasn't getting so under your skin you wouldn't have so easily given up the moral high ground.

Also I'd love to teach you how to ski one day.
    Wow what a coward you are. But I bet mommy thinks you are a big tough life saving cop.

Skiing is for tough guys right? Since you Mr. Coward seem to really be into skiing maybe you can have the same fate that Sonny Bono did!!

One can only hope. As for going to another blog, why this one is too much fun because pussies like your anonymous ass is so bothered by posts.

When you look in the mirror do you see the coward that you are? Or have you convinced yourself you are worthy because of the gun and badge you carry.

Whatever the answer sorry ***** the posts will not stop because it gets to people like you.

Maybe your mommy buys your bullshit but law enforcement is rapidly losing respect because of cowards like you.

F**K OFF!!!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast