Doc Justice for Chief of Police - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2185777]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If their is no case what is your fear ?
    Why continue to loose sleep ?
    Are you concern about all your wrong doing ?
    Has the truth hit you ? looser

I fear not.
    Remember that I am the person that comes to your aid whenever you are cowering under your bed, or when being attacked by an assailant, or pulls you out of a burning car; I fear not.
    I just enjoy coming here and having sexual intercourse with your feeble mind and evoking your hysterical responses.

Unregistered

we have had knowledge of your sexual problems from the past

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2185819]

I fear not.
    Remember that I am the person that comes to your aid whenever you are cowering under your bed, or when being attacked by an assailant, or pulls you out of a burning car; I fear not.
    I just enjoy coming here and having sexual intercourse with your feeble mind and evoking your hysterical responses.
    we have had knowledge of your sexual problems in the past as the time that you brought somebody home and try to make love to another guy shameful

Unregistered

so much for backup

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2185875]

we have had knowledge of your sexual problems in the past as the time that you brought somebody home and try to make love to another guy shameful
    So much for backup partner

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2185819][QUOTE=Unregistered;2185777]

I fear not (HOWEVER AS TOUGH AS I AM I MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS)

Of course you are a MACHO MAN AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT MOMMY TELLS YOU!!!

Remember that I am the person (COWARD) that comes (FLOATS) to your aid (AIDS) whenever you are cowering under your bed (LIKE WHEN YOU USED TO HAVE TO HIDE FROM UNCLE KELLY?), or when being attacked by an assailant (AT THE BLUE VELVET), or pulls you out of a burning car (YOU MEAN FLAMER, DON'T YOU REALLY?);I fear not (anonymous?)

I just enjoy coming here and having sexual intercourse ( JUST MORE PROOF OF YOUR warped sexual needs ) with your feeble mind (LIKE THE FAMOUS G.E.D. COPS?) and evoking your hysterical responses (YOU ARE RIGHT YOU ARE FUNNY).

STAY SAFE MR. HERO!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2186085][QUOTE=Unregistered;2185819]

I fear not (HOWEVER AS TOUGH AS I AM I MUST REMAIN ANONYMOUS)

Of course you are a MACHO MAN AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT MOMMY TELLS YOU!!!

Remember that I am the person (COWARD) that comes (FLOATS) to your aid (AIDS) whenever you are cowering under your bed (LIKE WHEN YOU USED TO HAVE TO HIDE FROM UNCLE KELLY?), or when being attacked by an assailant (AT THE BLUE VELVET), or pulls you out of a burning car (YOU MEAN FLAMER, DON'T YOU REALLY?);I fear not (anonymous?)

I just enjoy coming here and having sexual intercourse ( JUST MORE PROOF OF YOUR warped sexual needs ) with your feeble mind (LIKE THE FAMOUS G.E.D. COPS?) and evoking your hysterical responses (YOU ARE RIGHT YOU ARE FUNNY).

STAY SAFE MR. HERO!!!

Please note the following:
    This is either Justice posting anonymously or one of his minions.
    This is what they really think of ALL OF US.
    Take particular notice of the intellectual level of the comments from a PHD lead Police Hate Group and the inference that we possess the equivalent of a GED education.
    We are seeing this trend develop at a national level by people that are seizing the current political climate for the furtherance of their personal agenda and financial gain.
    I guess that the Al Sharpton's of this world come in all sizes and colors.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2186146][QUOTE=Unregistered;2186085]

Please note the following:
    This is either Justice posting anonymously or one of his minions.
    This is what they really think of ALL OF US.
    Take particular notice of the intellectual level of the comments from a PHD lead Police Hate Group and the inference that we possess the equivalent of a GED education.
    We are seeing this trend develop at a national level by people that are seizing the current political climate for the furtherance of their personal agenda and financial gain.
    I guess that the Al Sharpton's of this world come in all sizes and colors.

Nope try again Officer Fithe. Not me or one of my minions.

For the record I don't think bad of all police, just the ones who wipe their rear end with the Constitution they swore to uphold.

You should look in the mirror when you talk about hate. Also it was one of you guys that hates me that started this thread.

Please continue with your diatribes about how big of a hero you are. They are absolutely hilarious.

Just curious how many murders, muggings or rapes have you personally stopped in progress before they happened? Or have you just shown up afterwards and write a report?

DJ out

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=doc justice;2186178][QUOTE=Unregistered;2186146]

Nope try again Officer Fithe. Not me or one of my minions.

For the record I don't think bad of all police, just the ones who wipe their rear end with the Constitution they swore to uphold.

You should look in the mirror when you talk about hate. Also it was one of you guys that hates me that started this thread.

Please continue with your diatribes about how big of a hero you are. They are absolutely hilarious.

Just curious how many murders, muggings or rapes have you personally stopped in progress before they happened? Or have you just shown up afterwards and write a report?

DJ out

You had an opportunity to go out graciously on this post and increase your stock value; sadly, your ego overrode your ass as usual and you went on a tyrade. When will you ever learn.
    We already know who and what you are, don't keep refreshing the mental image of a humongous sphincter muscle.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2186198][QUOTE=doc justice;2186178]

You had an opportunity to go out graciously on this post and increase your stock value; sadly, your ego overrode your ass as usual and you went on a tyrade. When will you ever learn.
    We already know who and what you are, don't keep refreshing the mental image of a humongous sphincter muscle.
    Looks like you gave up the chance for gracious exit as well.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2186237][QUOTE=Unregistered;2186198]
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post

Looks like you gave up the chance for gracious exit as well.
    Yes I did.
    My apologies.

Unregistered
    Isn't it wonderful? This does not bother any of you yet you feel the need to try to convince yourself and others you are not the one responsible for the corruption that surrounds you.

Not all cops are bad, that's a given. But not all people in prison are guilty either. But, some cop who had to lie his ass off to get a conviction should be held accountable.

And, should be sentenced to prison.

Case in point:

Sergeant assigned to Public Corruption, running toll booths with a stolen tag. Gets his county car seized and towed by the MDPD Internal Affairs because it is evidence of a crime perpetrated by Mr. Wonderful.

Same Sergeant, makes a pass at a subordinate and a complaint is filed (complaint buried)

Same Sergeant, authorizing almost sixty thousand dollars (of which he made most of the overtime) worth of overtime for the theft of under four thousand dollars knowing full well that it was a relatively low priority case.

Same Sergeant has serious financial difficulties (filed Bankruptcy) with the full knowledge of his superiors who allow him to rape the overtime funds.

This my supporter of corruption is just one of many cases this Sergeant is involved in. Much more to come.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast