Doc Justice for Chief of Police - Page 15
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sullivan honey please do not forget your medication.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not Kelly Sullivan and I don't think much of him as a cop.

Deleting threads isn't a crime. But as I previously posted I would delete each and every one of these threads then you would be stuck out at the court house with the usual nut cases with their signs crying about how they have been done wrong. Lol. You guys give Sullivan far too much credit.
    Sullivan honey please do not forget your medication.
    Love you Estevan

Unregistered
    I'm literally sick of all these damn so called officers of the law for Miami Dade County being arrested at a astronomical rate. It appears as if there's one to two times a week where an officer is arrested for a serious offense against the people they swore to protect. It's time for doc justice to step up to the plate and acquire his officer certification so that he'll be able to run for chief of police for Miami Dade. How about we start a Go Fund Me webpage so that we can be able to sponsor his training academy? I believe doc justice can really make a difference at the rate south Florida is going. Can't get worse...

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    I'm literally sick of all these damn so called officers of the law for Miami Dade County being arrested at a astronomical rate. It appears as if there's one to two times a week where an officer is arrested for a serious offense against the people they swore to protect. It's time for doc justice to step up to the plate and acquire his officer certification so that he'll be able to run for chief of police for Miami Dade. How about we start a Go Fund Me webpage so that we can be able to sponsor his training academy? I believe doc justice can really make a difference at the rate south Florida is going. Can't get worse...
    Interesting thought. I think I'd do much better going to law school. Heck even one of my attorneys thinks I'd be an awesome prosecutor. We definitely couldn't get worse in that department. SMH

Thanks for the support, God bless and stay safe.

Unregistered
    "Obviously the owners of this website believe in this little thing in this country known as freedom of speech"

Hey Einstein, this site is not covered by the 1st amendment and there is no freedom of speech here. The owners of this site are allowing you to come on here and talk your trash out of a sense of fairness and a balance debate, not because they are required to.
    I suspect that at some point they will have enough of this trash and you will be turned off permanently much to the delight of the rank and file of this department.
    You are the stereotypical jailhouse lawyer.
    Really honey, so now most of the rank and file will be glad? Before you stated that no one reads this junk, Wow now most of the rank and file read. Don't fool yourself Sally, Kelly and Johnny as well as their wives read these blogs daily.

By the way thanks for the Einstein name. Oh just in case your unaware because your busy reading these blogs "that no one reads" another brown gown clown arrested this week that makes two.
    What's your defense of the latest two corrupt criminals. This jaihouse lawyer would like to know.
    Run along now Sally your value meal is getting cold.

Unregistered
    Really honey, so now most of the rank and file will be glad? Before you stated that no one reads this junk, Wow now most of the rank and file read. Don't fool yourself Sally, Kelly and Johnny as well as their wives read these blogs daily.

By the way thanks for the Einstein name. Oh just in case your unaware because your busy reading these blogs "that no one reads" another brown gown clown arrested this week that makes two.
    What's your defense of the latest two corrupt criminals. This jaihouse lawyer would like to know.
    Run along now Sally your value meal is getting cold.

You really are as dumb as a box of rocks!
    There are no excuses for those arrested; there was sufficient probable cause to believe that they had committed a crime and got arrested, which by the way, is more than you have been able to prove.
    I call you Einstein as an insult to someone that operates at a elementary school level and attempts to impress others by being an Ass.
    Does your mommy know that you are using the computer?

Unregistered
    You really are as dumb as a box of rocks!
    There are no excuses for those arrested; there was sufficient probable cause to believe that they had committed a crime and got arrested, which by the way, is more than you have been able to prove.
    I call you Einstein as an insult to someone that operates at a elementary school level and attempts to impress others by being an Ass.
    Does your mommy know that you are using the computer?
    Please stop the insults they are starting to become hilarious.

Also, Sherlock, your stupid ass has no idea what we are able to prove.

And let's see there was not sufficient evidence for Ms. Kelly? Video and all. You are an asshole and an excuser for yourself and the criminalas you work with.....

...wait hold the thought, your mom is requesting another blast!!

Unregistered
    So we can stay in front of whats coming we should learn new terms. "content neutral", "presumptively invalid" and "prior restraint".

Unregistered

Another irrelevant thread

Here you go Mod.

As long as you are cleaning house of useless rants and rambles without any value to this department take this one out as well or at least merge it with Abella's rants.
    All the same crap; they are all buddies, brothers in hysteria and masters of drama.
    This forum is in need of an enema.

Unregistered
    This forum is in need of an enema.
    So is our department.

Unregistered
    So is our department.
    Unless you are some type of sexual deviant enemas are usually administered in private.
    There are mechanisms in place to cleanse the department of what ails it; however, political interference may take longer and you may have to wait for the climate to change.
    The one thing for sure is that this is not the place, all you are doing is feeding the trolls, the haters and the lunatics.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast