Doc Justice for Chief of Police - Page 11
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not a betting person; but if I was, I would bet that the following terms would be included in that report:
    Paranoid, schizophrenic, delusional, possibly bi-polar, self absorbed, suffering from a Napoleonic complex, issues with anger management, and others.
    But like I said, I am not a betting person.

37A
    37A I'm not a betting person either, unless it's a sure bet.

I'd love to see the report, let me know when you get it. I would add severe ADD and slight OCD to the list.

Unregistered
    I am not a betting person; but if I was, I would bet that the following terms would be included in that report:
    Paranoid, schizophrenic, delusional, possibly bi-polar, self absorbed, suffering from a Napoleonic complex, issues with anger management, and others.
    But like I said, I am not a betting person.

37A
    You forgot well paid and extremely educated which you lack at both.

Unregistered
    You forgot well paid and extremely educated which you lack at both.
    Hello Aristotle, I just got back from the keys and I see you have been asssumming again!

37A

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=doc justice;2179384]

I think both sides should leave uninvolved family members out of this.
    Is that what you were thinking of when you offered to post an officer's family home address? You are such a hypocrite.

Unregistered

Wow.

Is this real life?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2182916]
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post

Is that what you were thinking of when you offered to post an officer's family home address? You are such a hypocrite.
    This Doc guy is a worthless loser. Good thing he doesn't work for MDPD, because then he'd be hopeless too.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2184284]

This Doc guy is a worthless loser. Good thing he doesn't work for MDPD, because then he'd be hopeless too.
    Is he really a worthless loser? Every post I read he is a true supporter of police he however, is tirelessly working to expose the criminals disguised as officers. Those of you that speak harshly against Doc obviously support corruption.

That is the legal community's eye would make you the "LOSER".

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2184287]

Is he really a worthless loser? Every post I read he is a true supporter of police he however, is tirelessly working to expose the criminals disguised as officers. Those of you that speak harshly against Doc obviously support corruption.

That is the legal community's eye would make you the "LOSER".
    1st, please compose a proper sentence that will carry a complete thought. I know that it is difficult with a GED from Edison High.
    2nd, am I to understand your logic to be the same as those people that feel that if I disagree with the POTUS I must be a racist?
    No one here supports corruption in any way shape or forms; however, we object to pompous pea****s coming on a Law Enforcement blog spewing his own personal agenda and talking trash. His fight originated with Homestead and now this whole thing has become a drug for him and encompasses various agencies that he is going after.
    For decades we have police ourselves with varying degrees of success and there are dozens of ex-MDPD cops in prison that WE have put there.
    If you think that he is such a supporter of police, have him ride with you on a Friday or Saturday night in Northside district while you do what you have to do. I assure you that your hero will not approve of your tactics. You see, he is a book and theory man that never had to get his hands dirty with the scum that you will be dealing with and as soon as you assist someone to follow a lawful command he will become unglued on you.
    If this guy has evidence, let him take it to the SAO, if he don't like the SAO, he can take it to the Miami USA, but for Gods sake, get the **** away from here!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2184333]

1st, please compose a proper sentence that will carry a complete thought. I know that it is difficult with a GED from Edison High.
    2nd, am I to understand your logic to be the same as those people that feel that if I disagree with the POTUS I must be a racist?
    No one here supports corruption in any way shape or forms; however, we object to pompous pea****s coming on a Law Enforcement blog spewing his own personal agenda and talking trash. His fight originated with Homestead and now this whole thing has become a drug for him and encompasses various agencies that he is going after.
    For decades we have police ourselves with varying degrees of success and there are dozens of ex-MDPD cops in prison that WE have put there.
    If you think that he is such a supporter of police, have him ride with you on a Friday or Saturday night in Northside district while you do what you have to do. I assure you that your hero will not approve of your tactics. You see, he is a book and theory man that never had to get his hands dirty with the scum that you will be dealing with and as soon as you assist someone to follow a lawful command he will become unglued on you.
    If this guy has evidence, let him take it to the SAO, if he don't like the SAO, he can take it to the Miami USA, but for Gods sake, get the **** away from here!
    Um not to be picky here, but didn't Doc say that it was HPD and MDPD who originally detained him without reasonable suspicion. He also said it was one of our guys who illegally searched him and told him he couldn't walk down his street or he would be arrested for trespass. The he said it was MDPD officers who came six months later and arrested him from his house without warrant or probable cause, refusing to state what he was being arrested for.

I'm not sure if Doc is right or just off his rocker, but if he is right, then he has good reason to have the shits with us as well unfortunately.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2184345]

Um not to be picky here, but didn't Doc say that it was HPD and MDPD who originally detained him without reasonable suspicion. He also said it was one of our guys who illegally searched him and told him he couldn't walk down his street or he would be arrested for trespass. The he said it was MDPD officers who came six months later and arrested him from his house without warrant or probable cause, refusing to state what he was being arrested for.

I'm not sure if Doc is right or just off his rocker, but if he is right, then he has good reason to have the shits with us as well unfortunately.
    If you have a case yo take it to these people.
    1-PCB
    2-SAO
    3-USA

If no one takes it its because THERE IS NO CASE!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast