Doc Justice for Chief of Police - Page 10
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    For some one who works with the law, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

First let's restate the obvious, you are a coward, and a disgrace to your profession. Dont' forget all the policy violations you have committed here. While you maybe a self-servant you are no public-servant.

No one gives up all privacy rights because they enter office or speak at a public forum. You can't be so dumb. However it is interesting to see that you have perused my youtube channel.

You really should leave family out, but since you like to bring in family and lie about them, please enlighten as to where my wife blogs about HPD so I can see it. I freely admit I cuss like a sailor, my wife not so much. I'm sure you can back up your lies with a link. I have never gotten my wife to write anything in support of me here. She did write a review on HPD's facebook page, as a test to see if they would delete it as well, however, she used no foul language there. Unlike you I am not a coward without back up, and have enough balls and honor to put my name behind what I say. It's also noted that you talk with a potty-mouth as well, so I'd lay off the holier-than-thou routine when speaking of my wife.

Make all the comments you want, but you are too chicken shit to put up your name. Bringing family into a fight is the lowest of the low. You are actually below whale dung at the bottom of the ocean. This forum was made partly so cops could anonymously post, however, MDPD wouldn't be upset with you talking down to me, hell they won't even allow me to file a criminal complaint and I have solid evidence of crimes.

Don't pat yourself too hard on the back for finding out things about me. I purposefully gave up my anonymity when I got involved in this fight, and have publicly posted the majority of my material, as well as disabled my privacy settings.

It is not true that I know absolutely nothing about you, I have you narrowed down to one of four MDPD officers. Also if I really wanted to I could just file another defamation case and subpoena your ISP. As you are committing libel (likely defamation per se) you would not be protected. There are also other ways at such information, do not naively assume that I am without resources to find out things I really want to know.

I do thank you again for exposing the level of disdain and contempt you hold for citizens who demand accountability; as well as exposing your lack of morals, ethics or a conscience.

Aristotle.

You are so much fun to have craneal sex with. You get huffy and puffy and you start stammering, misspelling words and contradict yourself a multitude of times in the same paragraph.

We affectionately refer to you as the "Doc Justice Doll" wind it up and watch it go bezerk.

Keep trying to figure out who I am; you would be so surprised!

Remember "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

37A.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow what a coward you are. But I bet mommy thinks you are a big tough life saving cop.

Skiing is for tough guys right? Since you Mr. Coward seem to really be into skiing maybe you can have the same fate that Sonny Bono did!!

One can only hope. As for going to another blog, why this one is too much fun because pussies like your anonymous ass is so bothered by posts.

When you look in the mirror do you see the coward that you are? Or have you convinced yourself you are worthy because of the gun and badge you carry.

Whatever the answer sorry ***** the posts will not stop because it gets to people like you.

Maybe your mommy buys your bullshit but law enforcement is rapidly losing respect because of cowards like you.

F**K OFF!!!

Vanessa Lynn, is that you?
    Such a potty-mouth!
    And you want me to run in to a tree; now, that's cold.

37A

Unregistered
    Getting back to you being a mentally challenged troglodyte, the founding charter for Biscayne Nat. Park requires them to follow the state laws for fishing idiot. This is not secret information.

Yes biologist monitor the resources and make suggestions to policy. Have any of these been implemented at Biscayne, NO.

The difference between us, is I can admit when I've made a mistake. You have no such ability apparently, you seem to like to double down on stupid. You have made several wrong interpretations of law, I guess that means your not a LEO. SMH. Also for the record the density of mercury is not 13.6, as density requires a unit, so you failed to get that right either. While I might have honestly made a misstatement about my profession, you clearly understand neither my profession nor yours, proven by your ridiculous statements.

Lighten up? You come here all huffing and puffing from reading my post without an ounce of comprehension, you cross moral boundaries, and you think I need to lighten up. Obviously you are more concerned about what I am saying, than vice versa. If I wasn't getting so under your skin you wouldn't have so easily given up the moral high ground.

Also I'd love to teach you how to ski one day.
    Dude you are sounding like a ticking time bomb! I am not a MDP officer, nor am I the "ski" poster. Why so angry? You are talking to several different folks and you seem to think they are one- not so. Moral boundaries? What are you talking about? Slow down and realize this site is not that serious.

Unregistered
    Dude you are sounding like a ticking time bomb! I am not a MDP officer, nor am I the "ski" poster. Why so angry? You are talking to several different folks and you seem to think they are one- not so. Moral boundaries? What are you talking about? Slow down and realize this site is not that serious.

If you want to have some fun, print these, or have Dr. Mark Axelberd log on to the site and read them.
    Then ask him to come-up with a psychological profile of the good "Doc" based on his rants.
    It should make very interesting reading!
    It may scare the hell out of you as well ! ! ! ! !

Unregistered
    Getting back to you being a mentally challenged troglodyte, the founding charter for Biscayne Nat. Park requires them to follow the state laws for fishing idiot. This is not secret information.

Yes biologist monitor the resources and make suggestions to policy. Have any of these been implemented at Biscayne, NO.

The difference between us, is I can admit when I've made a mistake. You have no such ability apparently, you seem to like to double down on stupid. You have made several wrong interpretations of law, I guess that means your not a LEO. SMH. Also for the record the density of mercury is not 13.6, as density requires a unit, so you failed to get that right either. While I might have honestly made a misstatement about my profession, you clearly understand neither my profession nor yours, proven by your ridiculous statements.

Lighten up? You come here all huffing and puffing from reading my post without an ounce of comprehension, you cross moral boundaries, and you think I need to lighten up. Obviously you are more concerned about what I am saying, than vice versa. If I wasn't getting so under your skin you wouldn't have so easily given up the moral high ground.

Also I'd love to teach you how to ski one day.
    As stated the specific gravity of mercury is 13.56, accordingly most elements float in it at earth's gravity. What did you say your education was in again??? Simply put you were incorrect when you told a person he was so dense that he would float in mercury and you are incorrect in the above post. You seem to have a problem being corrected.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    As stated the specific gravity of mercury is 13.56, accordingly most elements float in it at earth's gravity. What did you say your education was in again??? Simply put you were incorrect when you told a person he was so dense that he would float in mercury and you are incorrect in the above post. You seem to have a problem being corrected.
    See post 71, I admitted I was wrong and you were correct on sinking versus floating.

As I was speaking of density I thought you gave the value of density of mercury 13.6 g/cc. You gave the specific gravity which is unitless. However I have never once in chemistry seen someone use specific gravity.

You apparently are the one who cannot admit they are wrong. You were wrong about my wife, you still haven't provided a link for any blog where she has written about HPD, you have not conceded that my wife didn't use foul language, you have not conceded your incorrect assumption about the park and fisheries management, you have not conceded you were wrong in thinking that most Ph.D.s sit around debating the philosophical meaning of life, you have not conceded you were incorrect in assuming that biologist partake in law enforcement functions and chasing away fishermen, you have not conceded your incorrect assumption that my wife doesn't think fishing should happen within the park, you have not conceded that you were incorrect in stating that I had slandered your profession and fellow officers (actually this is a double whammy since not only are you wrong in your assertion but the correct term is libel), you have not conceded that I could easily determine who you are, you have not conceded that I have not given up all rights to privacy, and you have not conceded that it was you who made defamatory statements. I think we can leave it there. I'll also admit there may have been another idiot helping you.

Also you have not been able to refute a single assertion I have made of your colleagues or profession. Your only arguments of any substance have no merit as you only can attack the messenger and not the message.

Could you please point out where I have contradicted myself multiple times in the same paragraph, not saying it's not possible, just that I would love to see it. So far the only things you have gotten right is my wife's name and profession, and my address.

If you want to have some fun, print these, or have Dr. Mark Axelberd log on to the site and read them.
    Then ask him to come-up with a psychological profile of the good "Doc" based on his rants.
    It should make very interesting reading!
    It may scare the hell out of you as well ! ! ! ! !

Oh please do, and make sure you share it. I would love to see what your head shrink says.

Unregistered
    See post 71, I admitted I was wrong and you were correct on sinking versus floating.

As I was speaking of density I thought you gave the value of density of mercury 13.6 g/cc. You gave the specific gravity which is unitless. However I have never once in chemistry seen someone use specific gravity.

You apparently are the one who cannot admit they are wrong. You were wrong about my wife, you still haven't provided a link for any blog where she has written about HPD, you have not conceded that my wife didn't use foul language, you have not conceded your incorrect assumption about the park and fisheries management, you have not conceded you were wrong in thinking that most Ph.D.s sit around debating the philosophical meaning of life, you have not conceded you were incorrect in assuming that biologist partake in law enforcement functions and chasing away fishermen, you have not conceded your incorrect assumption that my wife doesn't think fishing should happen within the park, you have not conceded that you were incorrect in stating that I had slandered your profession and fellow officers (actually this is a double whammy since not only are you wrong in your assertion but the correct term is libel), you have not conceded that I could easily determine who you are, you have not conceded that I have not given up all rights to privacy, and you have not conceded that it was you who made defamatory statements. I think we can leave it there. I'll also admit there may have been another idiot helping you.

Also you have not been able to refute a single assertion I have made of your colleagues or profession. Your only arguments of any substance have no merit as you only can attack the messenger and not the message.

Could you please point out where I have contradicted myself multiple times in the same paragraph, not saying it's not possible, just that I would love to see it. So far the only things you have gotten right is my wife's name and profession, and my address.
    Again, you are sounding wacky. I have never mentioned your wife guy! I also do not work for Metro.
    You are combining multiple folks into one person who is somehow out to get you. You are beginning to really sound paranoid. Easy.

Again, you are sounding wacky. I have never mentioned your wife guy! I also do not work for Metro.
    You are combining multiple folks into one person who is somehow out to get you. You are beginning to really sound paranoid. Easy.

I said it may be several people. Its hard to keep track of who is replying since no one uses any kind of tag to differentiate. Lets be honest no one could perfectly figure out if its the same person replying or not, particularly when the writing styles are similar. That's how I know when Abella post because of his writing style. I find it funny that people confuse us when are writing styles vary so markedly.

I was just noting that I had admitted I was wrong freely and immeadiately. Was that not your contention that I could not admit a mistake? I was also pointing out how my opposition was not willing to admit to any of theirs. I also pointed out that it may be multiple people making false statements, to which not a single one was backed with any facts or evidence.

Like your statement that I could not admit a mistake. It was a false statement. I don't think you intentionally made it (I.e. lied), but it was false nonetheless.

If you were not the one bringing my family into I apologize to you for making the wrong assumption, and thank you for not being that low of a life form.

Stay safe and God bless.

Unregistered
    Oh please do, and make sure you share it. I would love to see what your head shrink says.
    I am not a betting person; but if I was, I would bet that the following terms would be included in that report:
    Paranoid, schizophrenic, delusional, possibly bi-polar, self absorbed, suffering from a Napoleonic complex, issues with anger management, and others.
    But like I said, I am not a betting person.

37A

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast