CAIR conflict of interest. - Page 29
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Unregisteredytr

When will you all wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Deep Thoughts
    by Deputy John Doe, a fictitious deputy with ties to terror, screwing America and BSO while laughing all the way to the bank and beyond...

I love America and taking advantage of her! When I’m not spewing my rhetoric about Islamophobia and crying crocodile tears, screwing and suing people, scaring them into submission, I enjoy stealing from your government. There are many ways. Your stupid, politically correct government allows for filing "police reports" that claim "attacks" on my interests via FEMA and DHA (bogus Islamophobic and terrorist threat claims made netted $75,000.00 a pop in Sunrise alone). Another way I roll is owing money to your banks and creditors. Ask me about my foreclosure and how much money I borrowed on a 2nd mortgage credit line against my 1st mortgage, knowing full well I had no intentions of paying it back. Instead, FORECLOSURE, suckers! Even though if anyone tried to stop me, CAIR would have sued so fast, claiming religious biased of course. Do you know how much money I rake in from BSO, CAIR, et al? TONS! HA! I’m a genius! I even lied about it on my police application. I love duping you stupid, trusting Americans, ESPECIALLY the police. Some example I’m setting as a deputy. Ain’t America great!
    I think what's even worse, is you collect a pension from FRS, with a 3% cola every year after doing nothing for 25 years. You complain that you want a new car at the tax payers expense, you want free medical with no cost increase, want weekends off and special pay on top of everything else. Please, CAIR is taking advantage of a system that you created because from your own way of life. You just just haven't realized yet because you're so dumb. 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I've been with BSO for barely a year and I collect 2+ paychecks totaling over $200,000.00. Plus all the cash I get as my cut for suing all your balls off! I also get any day off and weekends I want to solicit my CAIR/BSO services. The taxpayer gets to pay someone overtime to work in my stead when I go to all my banquets, fundraisers, and "terror-related" meetings. Suck on that America!

Unregistered

Exclamation Squeal like a PIG! DURTY Deputy CAIR

You better believe they are on your door step, its just a matter of time.

What a dirtbag. Is this "Deliverance"? Welcome to BSO, where keeping it in the family is on display in dist.15. This guy is f**king dirty. But at least his cousin/son-in-law is not the murderer locked up in Miami. You know the one who has around 30 lawsuits re: his civil rights violation on swine.

Like Islamist Father, Like Islamist Son-in-Law: CAIR leader Nezar Hamze’s daughter married off to anti-Israel misogynist.
    February 16, 2016

Nezar Hamze couldn’t have hoped for a better son-in-law than Abou Malek Hamze, who is also his cousin. Abou Malek exhibits pride in his new father-in-law, happily posting on social media about how Nezar was a guest at President Obama’s last State of the Union address. Abou Malek also exhibits the same fanatical ideology as his father-in-law, an ideology which includes hatred for the Jewish state of Israel.

Nezar Hamze is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). As such, he is leader of an organization that has its roots in the terrorist organization Hamas.

Abou Malek Hamze is Nezar Hamze’s cousin. He is also Nezar’s son-in-law. He announced his engagement to Nezar’s daughter, Sana, on social media in August 2015. http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/ka...n-law.jpg.html Though, there is no mention of a marriage, he does refer to Nezar as “father-in-law.” He did so this past January, when he proudly posted a piece from CAIR-Florida’s blog about how Nezar was going to attend the last Presidential State of the Union address. Abou Malek wrote, “My Cousin (father-in-law), he is going to meet the President Barack Obama in person.”

With Abou Malek Hamze, there is much for a radical Islamic in-law to be happy about. For one, Abou Malek is a misogynist.

In May 2010, he wrote, “MEN lie at women; women lie at the WHOLE WORLD.” In October 2015, following his engagement, he posted onto his Facebook page a graphic of an individual with a long beard enjoying a pipe, with the following caption: “WOMEN SHOULD DATE MEN WITH BEARDS, BECAUSE GROWING A BEARD TAKES PATIENCE, THE KIND OF PATIENCE IT TAKES TO DEAL WITH YOUR SH*T.”

Abou Malek likes to objectify women. He posts sexually suggestive pictures, and in November 2011, he wrote on Facebook, “I’m sorry, is your a*s from McDonald’s? – No, why? – Cause I’m lovin’ it!!”

As well, a radical Islamic in-law, especially one associated with CAIR, will no doubt love the fact that Abou Malek despises Israel, a given for Muslim extremists. Abou Malek refers to Israel as “the Zionist enemy.”

Nezar’s other cousin, Abdelaziz Bilal Hamze, in June 2007, attempted to escape to Lebanon, after he had run over a Fort Lauderdale, Florida woman with his minivan and dragged her body for several miles down the road, in the process murdering her. He was sentenced to 30 years in prison.

Today, Abou Malek resides in Miami Beach, less than an hour’s drive from his father-in-law’s Sunrise, Florida home. From there, he and his new wife – or soon-to-be wife – can begin to bring up a new generation of extremists, ones who think it is okay to put down women or to curse Israel, ones who may wind up having to one day flee to Lebanon themselves.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2618...aw-joe-kaufman

Unregistered

Birds of a Feather...

You really keep great company when you're 10-7. Two more nice friends of Hamas, Ahmed Saleem, the pedophile, Muaaz Hassan, CAIR’s ‘Islamophobia’ and Communication’s enforcer. Do they come highly recommended by you? Can you introduce them to my daughters (and son)?

Is Designated Terrorist Group CAIR’s ‘ISLAMOPHOBIA MONITOR’ actually a hit list for American critics of Islam?
    posted June 29, 2015
    Muaaz Hassan, CAIR’s ‘Islamophobia’ and Communication’s Director. What that means is Muaaz is responsible for putting together CAIR’s Hit List of Americans who challenge Islamic Doctrine and Theology. CAIR has painstakingly named and identified those whom they believe slander Islam in its CAIR ‘ISLAMOPHOBIA’ MONITOR.What that means is Muaaz is responsible for putting together CAIR’s Hit List of Americans who challenge Islamic Doctrine and Theology. CAIR has painstakingly named and identified those whom they believe slander Islam in its CAIR ‘ISLAMOPHOBIA’ MONITOR.

The video below shows that Muaaz Hassan is a liar and may have an acute obsessive compulsive disorder based on his excessive teeth cleaning in a public place. Yet, Muaaz Hassan is the public face for CAIR executives Hassan Shibly and Nihad Awad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UctVDYa30c

CAIR makes a cottage industry of violating the civil rights of most everyone who challenges Islamic Doctrine and Theology. Muaaz Hassan is a national level player in CAIR’s propaganda efforts trying to destroy all who expose them as the Muslim terrorists they are.

Here’s a gem from Muaaz Hassan’s FB Page: “The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is our Frankenstein. The United States after a decade of war in Iraq pieced together its body parts…”

CAIR Official Arrested in Huge CHILD SEX RING Bust in Florida; Also Headed Muslim YOUTH Organization
    Posted on June 3, 2015

CAIR Official [Ahmed Saleem] Arrested in Huge CHILD SEX RING Bust in Florida; Also Headed Muslim YOUTH Organization
    Posted on June 3, 2015 by soopermexican 9 Comments

A horrific child sex ring was busted in Florida and one of those arrested is a CAIR official in Orlando who ran a Muslim Youth organization.

The two-week joint sting, known as “Operation L and P,” netted 101 arrests in both Lake and Polk counties. The investigation concluded late last week.

A news conference was held Tuesday morning in Tavares to release the details of the sting.

Many of the people arrested had jobs working with children, including theme park workers at Universal Orlando and SeaWorld, and a former Walt Disney World cast member who left that job before his arrest.
    SeaWorld also said the men charged were no longer employed at the theme park.

“These are very dangerous people and they are after our children,” said Grady Judd of the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

There were two phases of the operation: During the first week, investigators say, 22 people traveled to Clermont thinking they were going to have sex with a child between ages 10 and 14.

Seventy-nine others were arrested on charges connected to prostitution.

Here’s the CAIR official arrested:

Ahmed Saleem, a Muslim youth coordinator, was also one of the men arrested. Investigators said the men all traveled to a home in Clermont with the hopes of having sex with a child.

The car Saleem traveled in had a license plate that said, “Invest in children,” according to investigators.

Saleem is also the founder of the Saleem Academy, an organization empowering Muslim youth globally and also served as the Orlando coordinator for CAIR, the Counsel On Islamic American Relations.

“He’s well known as a community outreach leader interacting with teens in and around the Orlando area,” said Judd.

http://soopermexican.com/2015/06/03/...-organization/

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Unregisteredwtf?

Question

You really keep great company when you're 10-7. Two more nice friends of Hamas, Ahmed Saleem, the pedophile, Muaaz Hassan, CAIR’s ‘Islamophobia’ and Communication’s enforcer. Do they come highly recommended by you? Can you introduce them to my daughters (and son)?

Is Designated Terrorist Group CAIR’s ‘ISLAMOPHOBIA MONITOR’ actually a hit list for American critics of Islam?
    posted June 29, 2015
    Muaaz Hassan, CAIR’s ‘Islamophobia’ and Communication’s Director. What that means is Muaaz is responsible for putting together CAIR’s Hit List of Americans who challenge Islamic Doctrine and Theology. CAIR has painstakingly named and identified those whom they believe slander Islam in its CAIR ‘ISLAMOPHOBIA’ MONITOR.What that means is Muaaz is responsible for putting together CAIR’s Hit List of Americans who challenge Islamic Doctrine and Theology. CAIR has painstakingly named and identified those whom they believe slander Islam in its CAIR ‘ISLAMOPHOBIA’ MONITOR.

The video below shows that Muaaz Hassan is a liar and may have an acute obsessive compulsive disorder based on his excessive teeth cleaning in a public place. Yet, Muaaz Hassan is the public face for CAIR executives Hassan Shibly and Nihad Awad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UctVDYa30c

CAIR makes a cottage industry of violating the civil rights of most everyone who challenges Islamic Doctrine and Theology. Muaaz Hassan is a national level player in CAIR’s propaganda efforts trying to destroy all who expose them as the Muslim terrorists they are.

Here’s a gem from Muaaz Hassan’s FB Page: “The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is our Frankenstein. The United States after a decade of war in Iraq pieced together its body parts…”

CAIR Official Arrested in Huge CHILD SEX RING Bust in Florida; Also Headed Muslim YOUTH Organization
    Posted on June 3, 2015

CAIR Official [Ahmed Saleem] Arrested in Huge CHILD SEX RING Bust in Florida; Also Headed Muslim YOUTH Organization
    Posted on June 3, 2015 by soopermexican 9 Comments

A horrific child sex ring was busted in Florida and one of those arrested is a CAIR official in Orlando who ran a Muslim Youth organization.

The two-week joint sting, known as “Operation L and P,” netted 101 arrests in both Lake and Polk counties. The investigation concluded late last week.

A news conference was held Tuesday morning in Tavares to release the details of the sting.

Many of the people arrested had jobs working with children, including theme park workers at Universal Orlando and SeaWorld, and a former Walt Disney World cast member who left that job before his arrest.
    SeaWorld also said the men charged were no longer employed at the theme park.

“These are very dangerous people and they are after our children,” said Grady Judd of the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

There were two phases of the operation: During the first week, investigators say, 22 people traveled to Clermont thinking they were going to have sex with a child between ages 10 and 14.

Seventy-nine others were arrested on charges connected to prostitution.

Here’s the CAIR official arrested:

Ahmed Saleem, a Muslim youth coordinator, was also one of the men arrested. Investigators said the men all traveled to a home in Clermont with the hopes of having sex with a child.

The car Saleem traveled in had a license plate that said, “Invest in children,” according to investigators.

Saleem is also the founder of the Saleem Academy, an organization empowering Muslim youth globally and also served as the Orlando coordinator for CAIR, the Counsel On Islamic American Relations.

“He’s well known as a community outreach leader interacting with teens in and around the Orlando area,” said Judd.

http://soopermexican.com/2015/06/03/...-organization/

Please tell me the rumors of this deputy getting a sweet spot in this administration is just that, rumors.

Unregistered
    He is going to training………

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829