2nd floor tension - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by IA# View Post
    IA case number please.

09-0023.................................

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    It is against the general orders to gossip and the sheriff will hammer you for it.
    So sad to see Knight constantly threatened by those who differ with him. It's like a scared kitty lashing out.... Poor thing.

The other day on Univ Parkway I passed a "hoopty" that had a big message hand-painted sloppily on the back window. It read, "Eat Me"

The dude driving it was a dirt ball. Was that Knight, or his brother?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So sad to see Knight constantly threatened by those who differ with him. It's like a scared kitty lashing out.... Poor thing.

The other day on Univ Parkway I passed a "hoopty" that had a big message hand-painted sloppily on the back window. It read, "Eat Me"

It was your deprived mother begging for someone to touch her sent she dumped you out of the wrong hole. FO.

Unregistered
    Scared little kitty.

Unregistered
    Scared little kitty.
    Poor little Troll.

Unregistered
    Poor little Troll.
    2nd floor trolls are each paid in excess of 100,000 dollars annually. There is nothing poor about that.

Unregistered
    most agencies pay their Majors and Captains over $100,000 a year - so what - why does other people's success bother you

Unregistered

LOL

Both of the Knight brothers have been arrested (Tom for disorderly conduct & Chris for domestic violence) because birds of a feather flock together.

ground up azzholes
    2nd floor trolls are each paid in excess of 100,000 dollars annually. There is nothing poor about that.
    The 2 highest paid 2nd floor trolls are "ground up azzholes." They sit in the southeast corner office of the 2nd floor.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910