Jail Guard - Page 3
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jail Guard

Unregistered
    Those gal pals can cause trouble ans the new one is spilling the beans. Watch yourself,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He might not have slept around with any deputies wives that we know about. He carried on for years while he was married with the Hispanic sergeant that currently works at C.I. That is a fact.
    The new babes are coming out. he does too much pillow talking and its has him. he should not brag so much.

Unregistered

Unchained Chaos

The Jail Guard is shooting off his mouth about his wealth and connections to the sheriff and athletes. by the way, did someone get $25K from a professional athlete that not been accounted for? Oops, this is not supposed to be discussed until the general election.

Unregistered
    The Jail Guard is shooting off his mouth about his wealth and connections to the sheriff and athletes. by the way, did someone get $25K from a professional athlete that not been accounted for? Oops, this is not supposed to be discussed until the general election.
    IG scamming as usual. I feel bad for his son that works for BSO. He is a nice young man and his dad is a douchebag.

Retarded Tubbs
    I have to admit, you are right. Al is coming back and the Jail Guard is the poster boy example of why you don't put friendship before making sound managerial decisions.

This mistake in judgment could send the sheriff crashing to the ground.

Doppelgänger
    Wow. You really must be afraid of me or you are too slow to come with your own moniker. Dumb azz. Grow up

Unregistered

IG

Captain Goldberg is doing an awesome job for our community, he was a hidden jewel hidden in the jail, alfredo big mistake huge,
    was are so many of you on here so jealous? I guess success makes people jealous.

Keep up the the Great work Ira, Team Israel Best Sheriff Ever.

Unregistered

Ricardo A Tubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    Wow. You really must be afraid of me or you are too slow to come with your own moniker. Dumb azz. Grow up

I retract that statement. I-I-I didn't read it right. I want a do-over. Nobody stole my moniker. I'm RICARDO TUBBS, not RETARDED TUBBS.

Doppelgänger
    Ricardo A Tubbs or any variation you find. Will still not stop me from posting. If my moniker is Ricardo Tubbs or James T Lamberti or Doppelgänger. I still obviously have a following. That's why you guys can't seem to find any other names to call yourself. I understand little buddy. You go ahead and be Retardo Tubbs or whatever makes you happy. I'll still continue to destroy you stupid little falsities that you spread on this blog site. Dumb azz.

Unregistered
    Captain Goldberg is doing an awesome job for our community, he was a hidden jewel hidden in the jail, alfredo big mistake huge,
    was are so many of you on here so jealous? I guess success makes people jealous.

Keep up the the Great work Ira, Team Israel Best Sheriff Ever.
    Ok Ira. Keep tooting your horn. You are a joke. Enjoy yourself for another year bcuz you will be like the original 28.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast