Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jail Guard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go back to luring little boys.

Is that why you like coaching boys basketball? Hmmm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoA Tubbs View Post
    One question. How has Ira getting promoted almost 3 years ago, affected you? I'll be waiting for the answer that won't come.
    IG tainted the promotion process. He hooked himself up and misled a lot of us. He was worthless as a deputy. Abused sick time and many write ups. He never had to go through a promotional process like other Sergeants and Lieutenants. He is the big reason why a lot of staff will not vote for SI in 2016. We all know if SI doesn't get re elected then IG will be first on the chopping block. Walk around the jails and you will see how low the morale is. I see more deputies getting fired or in trouble than past Sheriffs. I have a little more than two years to go. I would like to do the drop but I am ready to go if SI gets re elected.

Unregistered
    IG played the game and won ,this time.This is how the world works and coming on here crying about it will doing nothing but get you more upset,esp. the 28 ers.So ,in about 18 months their will be another election for Sheriff,next time try to pick the correct guy or gal(Kimmy) and may be then you can be in the High Command...

Unregistered
    He was promoted because of his hard work, not politics. He is an excellent captain and may be the first deputy to go to the rank of captain. He is a true leader, who own three homes.

Unregistered
    He was promoted because of his hard work, not politics. He is an excellent captain and may be the first deputy to go to the rank of captain. He is a true leader, who own three homes.
    Nice try IG for giving yourself some kudos. You need three houses for all those extra martial affairs that you have had.

Unregistered
    Nice try IG for giving yourself some kudos. You need three houses for all those extra martial affairs that you have had.
    And you need three day cares for... well you know...

Unregistered

New Meat

He might not have slept around with any deputies wives that we know about. He carried on for years while he was married with the Hispanic sergeant that currently works at C.I. That is a fact.
    He has new hispanic friend now a days

Unregistered
    Baffoon. Period, who is having an affair right now.

Unregistered
    And you need three day cares for... well you know...
    No, that two daycare centers that are being paid for. It three homes, just for the record. Being a Captain, has its priveleges.

Unregistered
    Don't forget about the Rolex watches, and the connections. Jealousy can be dangerous. Now, get back to work. Detention is busy this time of year, loser.

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast