Unequal Discipline? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Really?

Are you going to share initials, assignment or something more than gossip? I think some of you just like to stir the pot and see what floats to the surface...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about the Captain who hasn't changed the address on his drivers license since he moved and who voted in his old precinct because he hadn't changed his address? His old lady too. Talk about felonious leadership. Yup, we got it. Nothing will happen to him either. Suck ass mother flockers.
    The County looks like a house of cards and one scandal could bring it all down. A rumor is that there are several working their way to the surface and a whole lot of effort being expended to try and keep them on the DL.

Unregistered
    So bring it out already or STFU. Don't use the local papers or BayNews9 though, Nacho has too much influence over them. Go to Channel 10, they are the only news organization with ball$.

Unregistered
    Are you going to share initials, assignment or something more than gossip? I think some of you just like to stir the pot and see what floats to the surface...
    His initials are KG. Check out his address with the state and then look where he really lives. Take a look at where they voted too. Scum of the Earth and he's one of our fearless leaders.

Unregistered
    So bring it out already or STFU. Don't use the local papers or BayNews9 though, Nacho has too much influence over them. Go to Channel 10, they are the only news organization with ball$.
    Youve brought out and done what about how bad it is again? Is there a "cop" in command who has the ballz to do anything about it? Highly doubtful. Appreciate the tip on 10.

Unregistered
    Maybe

Former Sergeant and biblical scholar "Dave L." would be interested!

Unregistered
    Maybe

Former Sergeant and biblical scholar "Dave L." would be interested!
    From what I understand its big and deep and could be real serious. FDLE? Good or no?

Unregistered

Cool

You my friend are a moron.
    You have no room for calling him a moron.Maybe you should give up on the coffee and donuts and hit the gym. Most of the deputies around here are soft and weak, just like it's leadership. This place is a stinking cesspool of stupidity and BS. I have never seen so many inept and under trained deputies in all my life. When you screw up nothing happens. Nacho thinks that by having body cams he is going to keep his men in line. Please, it's a waste of cash and it's only to make him look good in the public's eye so he can get re-elected.

Unregistered
    You have no room for calling him a moron.Maybe you should give up on the coffee and donuts and hit the gym. Most of the deputies around here are soft and weak, just like it's leadership. This place is a stinking cesspool of stupidity and BS. I have never seen so many inept and under trained deputies in all my life. When you screw up nothing happens. Nacho thinks that by having body cams he is going to keep his men in line. Please, it's a waste of cash and it's only to make him look good in the public's eye so he can get re-elected.
    Thanks for looking out for my health. I finished the PAT in 3:33 but thanks for thinking of me champ. I will think of you on my free day off.

Unregistered
    Thanks for looking out for my health. I finished the PAT in 3:33 but thanks for thinking of me champ. I will think of you on my free day off.
    Geeeeeeeeeeez did he play you or what? Guy says something and you sit up and speak. Was that a Jedi mind trick or did you just want to brag about something that doesnt matter in the least? Well done Sparky now tell us all about your greatest felony arrests and all those bad dudes you pop leaving Pasco criminals quaking in absolute fear. Gimme a break. So think about that and how irrelevant you are in your "free day off" LMAO Pathetic.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast