Unequal Discipline? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ken,

Most of these fools could not hold your jock strap when it comes to knowledge in this job. This guy is someone who earned everything he has. Those of you that work for him should really try and learn something from him. P.S. I dont even work for your agency and I would run through fire with him any day.
    Your mancrush and thinking about his jock strap are duly noted and your soliloquy was very touching. Does he know how you feel because Im pretty sure most of us fools could care less.

Signed One of the fools who does know more about the job than both of you

Unregistered

Or no discipline.

How is it a certain Sergeant, while in read-off, with a room full of deputy's, can discharge his taser trying to be funny, and no disciplinary action is taken? The same Sergeant who was exiled out of maintenance, for being involved in the infamous "Inmate labor and county resource caper." They sure swept that under the rug. The truth sometimes hurts, but the truth always remains the truth. Uptown funk gonna give it to ya.

Unregistered
    How is it a certain Sergeant, while in read-off, with a room full of deputy's, can discharge his taser trying to be funny, and no disciplinary action is taken? The same Sergeant who was exiled out of maintenance, for being involved in the infamous "Inmate labor and county resource caper." They sure swept that under the rug. The truth sometimes hurts, but the truth always remains the truth. Uptown funk gonna give it to ya.
    How can you be sure he was trying to be funny? Maybe he didnt know how to work it to assure an accurate result? Cant we just have some candy and a cool drink and work it out?

Unregistered

Really?

If that were the case, was he not trained on proper handling, and why would you dry fire in a room full of people? Of course this is not the case and there will be no disciplinary action taken. I will take a Snickers bar and a bottle of water. There is nothing to work out.

Unregistered
    If that were the case, was he not trained on proper handling, and why would you dry fire in a room full of people? Of course this is not the case and there will be no disciplinary action taken. I will take a Snickers bar and a bottle of water. There is nothing to work out.
    An A+ response. My compliments but seems you missed my "assure an accurate result" which I thought youd appreciate.
    See command for the Snickers and the H2O.

Unregistered
    Bull shit! Because what I said was the absolute truth. Was that you in that yellow car driving around a few months ago? Haven't heard much talk about it because you aren't telling many people, are you?

****ing liar, that's what KG is!!! He has proved himself to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kg714 View Post
    To whom it may concern:

I appreciate you devoting your time and energy looking into my constitution rights to vote, I would like to clarify a few things for you. (1) the address on my Driver License is legal and allowed for law enforcement. (2) I did vote in the precinct I live in and still currently live in, which can be verified by the supervisor of elections. Based on all of your efforts to keep track of my voting habits, I would like to make a few suggestions to help occupy your free time in a more constructive manner, such as model airplanes or puzzles. I would also like to take this opportunity to let you the poster know in advance that I did let both of my dogs license lapse, but recently renewed them. Just in case you had a big press release scheduled.

It easy to put out false information when you don't have to attach your name to it. Considering you know more about me then I care to know about you, I am assuming you know how to reach me if you would like to verify any information before you put out your next post.

Ken Gregory

Unregistered
    Damn and Ken tries to make it look like he has supporters. It's probably that fat nasty ***** of his.

Ken,

Most of these fools could not hold your jock strap when it comes to knowledge in this job. This guy is someone who earned everything he has. Those of you that work for him should really try and learn something from him. P.S. I dont even work for your agency and I would run through fire with him any day.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678