$16,000 to see Sarasota Police body camera video - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    IMO Tom Knight is a charismatic speaker (but everyone disagrees with me and they say he has a high pitched effeminate voice).

I also think Knight is a liar (everybody agrees with me on that point). Once I catch someone in a bold faced lie, then everything else that they say is suspect.

Either way, having a charismatic liar as an elected sheriff is not in the best interest of the agency or the public.

Unregistered
    Knight is the best Sheriff we have ever had.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The bottom line is that Knight is embarrassed for being quoted for making stupid comments about deputies filming naked women in their homes. It is all a fear tactic by Knight. However. Tom Lyons printed Knights left field comments and now Knight is desperate to redeem himself. Again!!!

If Tom Lyons had not printed Knights nutty nudity comments about naked housewives being filmed with copcams, then the public would not believe it.

Knight is his own worst enemy.
    As long as the media can make money off of bonehead comments, then Knight will keep giving them something to write about!

Unregistered
    State legislators around the country are pushing to make it much harder for the public to obtain police officer body camera videos.

Lawmakers in at least 15 states have introduced bills to exempt video recordings of police encounters with citizens from state public records laws, or to limit what can be made public.

Their stated motive: preserving the privacy of people being videotaped, and saving considerable time and money that would need to be spent on public information requests as the technology quickly becomes widely used.

-Police One

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123