Mario Jahorie

Thread: Mario Jahorie

Unregistered

Mario Jahorie

What's up with this cat?

Unregistered
    "Cat"... you already seemed to have figure him out... he's a purring *****! Be careful... he runs his mouth before he has all the available information and is quick to point out what he "thinks" is wrong with others... he's not too sure how he's required to act as an officer and is often spooked by his own shadow. Thankfully he's only been a liability to himself... he is slow to engage when force is required and even then he is piss poor when it comes to articulatting his actions. In short... all this made him a "model " miami police officer. Anywhere else... the aforementioned issues would be immediately magnified.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    He is a very good "Medic". If you get hurt he will patch you up till rescue arrives.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by john130 View Post
    He is a very good "Medic". If you get hurt he will patch you up till rescue arrives.
    My name is Mario, the best of the best. I am from Trinidad & Tobago, I made history at MPD as the first Trinidad Officer. I am very proud of myself.

Unregistered
    Mario you are afraid of your own shadow!! 19?

Unregistered
    I am the best from Trinidad.

Unregistered

that was his name??

OH! JAHORIE was his name? I never knew that. .. we just called him "routine 15". Every god damn thing that fool did, he would request a routine 15 to come by and baby sit his shadow. What a little *****... he could never do anything alone. Sad thing is we have plenty of cops here at MPD who are just like him... ignorant fools, high on power and deficient in testicular fortitude