Posts that vanish - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This site is nothing more than a place for cowards to stalk others and try to make themselves feel better about their miserable lives by inflicting as much pain as they can on people they either feel threatened by or just hate. Garbage in garbage out.

This site means nothing because the PD administration, they will never care or listen to whats on it. It has got to have the exact opposite effect that the haters are going for. Some low thinkers my laugh and giggle like adolescent school girls on whats posted but after a while it become clear that its not funny anymore it is pure evil and hate. The Chief and his staff have been constant targets of this site. Logic tells me that if anything, the administration probably feels empathy for who get trashed. This has to have the effect to raise the overall stature of the victims in administration eyes because of all they have endured.

My advice is if you want to look good in the administration eyes is to write things about yourself that cause you pain and post them on this garbage site. You then post it over and over again each time tearing into your personal life and each time becoming more vicious. If you do it right, other anonymous cowards will jump in an tear you up. If you can cause yourself great pain you just might become likable to administration and get that specialty position or that promotion.

But alas, you are a coward and will always be one, there is no way in hell you would want what you do to others to happen to you.
    Not religious but Amen.

Unregistered
    Not religious but Amen.
    Ah yes, the blind leading the sheep, ignoring how the farmer butchers his own. Since you're boss is a simpleton, he apprciates your blind allegiance. Just remember, when you are saying your amens for your boss, it was he who brought in his mentor, kept him on for 2 years, then only 'asked him' to resign when the CM told your boss, him or both of you. Yes, much to be honored for indeed.

Unregistered
    This site is nothing more than a place for cowards to stalk others and try to make themselves feel better about their miserable lives by inflicting as much pain as they can on people they either feel threatened by or just hate. Garbage in garbage out.

This site means nothing because the PD administration, they will never care or listen to whats on it. It has got to have the exact opposite effect that the haters are going for. Some low thinkers my laugh and giggle like adolescent school girls on whats posted but after a while it become clear that its not funny anymore it is pure evil and hate. The Chief and his staff have been constant targets of this site. Logic tells me that if anything, the administration probably feels empathy for who get trashed. This has to have the effect to raise the overall stature of the victims in administration eyes because of all they have endured.

My advice is if you want to look good in the administration eyes is to write things about yourself that cause you pain and post them on this garbage site. You then post it over and over again each time tearing into your personal life and each time becoming more vicious. If you do it right, other anonymous cowards will jump in an tear you up. If you can cause yourself great pain you just might become likable to administration and get that specialty position or that promotion.

But alas, you are a coward and will always be one, there is no way in hell you would want what you do to others to happen to you.
    So true. Glad others see it for what it is!

Unregistered
    Ah yes, the blind leading the sheep, ignoring how the farmer butchers his own. Since you're boss is a simpleton, he apprciates your blind allegiance. Just remember, when you are saying your amens for your boss, it was he who brought in his mentor, kept him on for 2 years, then only 'asked him' to resign when the CM told your boss, him or both of you. Yes, much to be honored for indeed.
    Let it go man.

Unregistered

This is worth repeating.

Unregistered
    You wrote that person could be a jilted ex lover of BD. Well we can narrow that list down to multiple people in multiple departments in the county! I think a team of FBI Agents could work years to obtain that list!!! It is long mommy!!!
    worth repeating

Unregistered
    You wrote that person could be a jilted ex lover of BD. Well we can narrow that list down to multiple people in multiple departments in the county! I think a team of FBI Agents could work years to obtain that list!!! It is long mommy!!!
    Hehaw hehaw hehaw hehaw hehaw hehaw hehaw

Unregistered

sad but still true

Unregistered
    OOOh, another hostile boy!! The law is the law, live with it.

Last edited by mod 661; 02-25-2015 at 12:20 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456