Dunkin donuts - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dunkin donuts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The South Florida Sun Sentinel reports Renzo and Officer Carl DiBlasi went to the doughnut shop Feb. 11 to meet a police sergeant. The sergeant approached the patrol car and began to pet Renzo. The dog lunged at her and DiBlasi struggled to restrain him. Renzo broke away and bit the worker who was nearby.

OMG, is Brandy ok!?

Really

Really

Ibwas worried for a while. I thought I was the only one seeing that the Hoffer's have a. obsessive stalker. That just got weird. No one bit on his post, so he compulsively reposts it.Wonder who they last pissed off? Rhetorical question, not looking to prolong this guys crazy conspiracy therories please.
    I was not aware the chief made promotions based on feing sorry for people. No wonder this girl gets away with everything. Hope the chief stays her entire career. No one is forgetting has forget who she does or what she does. #timetogo #getalifenotamarriedguy #learnyourjob

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Really View Post
    I was not aware the chief made promotions based on feing sorry for people. No wonder this girl gets away with everything. Hope the chief stays her entire career. No one is forgetting has forget who she does or what she does. #timetogo #getalifenotamarriedguy #learnyourjob
    So you're another obsessed hater? Its ok. Listen, yes evil is all over the world but turn toward the light. You can do it. Obsession is not healthy. Neither is hate. Neither is a liar and shit started. The truth is hard for you to see bc of the weights on your eyes. Remove the blindfold...you can do it!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I'd rather have a blindfold on my eyes, than multiple cops scrotums.......... just sayin
    You Jackass

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456