Who scored #1 on Sgt Test and Why ?

Unregistered

Who scored #1 on Sgt Test and Why ?

Give me a f******* break, the fix is in.

Unregistered
    I hear Papier 33 is number 1

Unregistered

Thumbs up Affirmative Action crap ?

Do they still have that unfair Affirmative Action crap at MPD for promotional exams ?

I hope they got rid of that biased shitty system. Due to that, is the result of the idiot leaders you have there today !
    I retired 8 or 9 years ago and just wondered ?

IE , a Black Haitian female is a prime example. They would have it covered three ways, race, ethnicity, and sex ! It really sucks when you get passed over for a minority, female, etc. Is it still in use ? If it is , good luck with that garbage !!!

Hey heres an idea if you're a white guy, just say you're GAY ! Yea thats an affected class minority, why not ? :-)

Unregistered
    ***** will always be *****.

Unregistered
    Whatever happened in Gangs, the real deal. What get booted out

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do they still have that unfair Affirmative Action crap at MPD for promotional exams ?

I hope they got rid of that biased shitty system. Due to that, is the result of the idiot leaders you have there today !

IE , a Black Haitian female is a prime example. They would have it covered three ways, race, ethnicity, and sex ! It really sucks when you get passed over for a minority, female, etc. Is it still in use ? If it is , good luck with that garbage !!!

Hey heres an idea if you're a white guy, just say you're GAY ! Yea thats an affected class minority, why not ? :-)

Yeah, they replaced that system. Now they use Nepotism, Ass kissers, Political connections, and Ethnicity. If you don't fall within those guide lines , you "SOL".

Unregistered
    You guys betrayed by your union for the last how many years for how much money!?????!!!!! And you guys are worried about who got number one on a sergeants list????morons!!!

At least she took an exam the homeless gate keeper/ executive assistant didn't even make top ten

Unregistered
    So what happened in Gangs

Unregistered

Thumbs up Is Affirmative action still being used ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hey, good question ? Is that unfair system still being used at MPD ? Are the whites still being discriminated in promotional exams, and passed over for minorities ?