Ex-Golden Beach cops sue town, Miami-Dade, FDLE.... Miami Herald!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not yet. We will keep you posted. The defendants are running scared, trying for any Hail Mary now. But it will be to no avail. Every move they make is being watched closely. We are waiting on a few things, and a few people. Wheels of justice turns slowly. But it is turning. Defendants be prepared. Were preparing a media report for a certain news station. To finally expose the individual defendants names.

"Eye in the Sky"
    I'm a correspondent for PINAC now. I'd love to do a story in the future when you guys are allowed to speak and not gagged by your attorneys.

Just let me know. Praying for your success.

I got three Homestead officers lying under oath in depos now for the first of my recent two false arrest.

God speed and God bless

Doc Justice

Unregistered

"Eye in the Sky" "Full of Shit" or "High by Five"

Not yet. We will keep you posted. The defendants are running scared, trying for any Hail Mary now. But it will be to no avail. Every move they make is being watched closely. We are waiting on a few things, and a few people. Wheels of justice turns slowly. But it is turning. Defendants be prepared. Were preparing a media report for a certain news station. To finally expose the individual defendants names.

"Eye in the Sky"
    Eye in the sky? Ha. Get over yourself.

Unregistered

Smile

I'm over myself. I'm All over you!!! Say cheese. Smile. Your on candid camera! LMFAO.

Unregistered

About to get fun

You thought time would make us forget. NOTTT.
    Things are about to get fun.
    Well let's say shitty for most of you. Time to sit and sqirm. Just like you like to sit on big xxxx's, and squirm on it. Or maybe TV can take a strap on to you again. 😉

Unregistered

You mean people

You thought time would make us forget. NOTTT.
    Things are about to get fun.
    Well let's say shitty for most of you. Time to sit and sqirm. Just like you like to sit on big xxxx's, and squirm on it. Or maybe TV can take a strap on to you again. 😉
    TV and RV are paying their debt to society. Finally a good family will be reunited when I think its her who gets out soon. I hope she writes a book telling her side of the story and how people like you harassed and abused her. Shes the victim. It seems like you are intimidated by a strong fearless woman, she should be on Cosmopolitan magazine as the woman of the year. Shes going to rich and successful, you wait and see!

Unregistered

Lol

TV and RV are paying their debt to society. Finally a good family will be reunited when I think its her who gets out soon. I hope she writes a book telling her side of the story and how people like you harassed and abused her. Shes the victim. It seems like you are intimidated by a strong fearless woman, she should be on Cosmopolitan magazine as the woman of the year. Shes going to rich and successful, you wait and see!
    You forgot to mention she is a good swallower also😉

Unregistered

Book, LMFAO

A Federal Con writing a book? Getting rich? LMFAO. I just laughed so hard I peed my pants.
    Hello Welcome to Walmart.
    Would you like a smiley face sticker?

She has alot of time in upcoming depositions, I know alot of you do as well. Welcome to the jungle. It's scary out there.

Nighty Night.
    Don't let the bed bugs bite.

XOXO

Unregistered
    A Federal Con writing a book? Getting rich? LMFAO. I just laughed so hard I peed my pants.
    Hello Welcome to Walmart.
    Would you like a smiley face sticker?

She has alot of time in upcoming depositions, I know alot of you do as well. Welcome to the jungle. It's scary out there.

Nighty Night.
    Don't let the bed bugs bite.

XOXO
    depositions go both ways, Ill be there for yours been a long while coming, I feel like I already know you.

Unregistered

You do

depositions go both ways, Ill be there for yours been a long while coming, I feel like I already know you.
    You do know me. You tasted my salty juice last night. Gulp Gulp

Unregistered
    You do know me. You tasted my salty juice last night. Gulp Gulp
    thats the best you got? lets look in your personnel file ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast