Ex-Golden Beach cops sue town, Miami-Dade, FDLE.... Miami Herald!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Boo wake up Santa!

Unregistered
    Your being surveiled!

Unregistered
    Santana, you may want to call marble mouth Deeds and ask her what you should do. Keep your pump handy!

Unregistered
    Doc Justice,

In a decision handed down yesterday by an extremely conservative Federal Judge all involved have lost their Immunity pleas which as your well aware is rare. The depositions will begin in the not too distant future.

That's when the true fun will begin. These losers need to decide which way their testimony will go bearing in mind any lie will be pursued criminally in front of a judge that already sees the conspiracy.

Calm down Oscar and Orlando, Just man up, tell the truth and you'll be fine. Lie about one thing and you face a home next to your heros.

Remember more than likely your communications are being tracked so any communications to try to concoct a story will be exposed and open to examination by your victims.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doc Justice,

In a decision handed down yesterday by an extremely conservative Federal Judge all involved have lost their Immunity pleas which as your well aware is rare. The depositions will begin in the not too distant future.

That's when the true fun will begin. These losers need to decide which way their testimony will go bearing in mind any lie will be pursued criminally in front of a judge that already sees the conspiracy.

Calm down Oscar and Orlando, Just man up, tell the truth and you'll be fine. Lie about one thing and you face a home next to your heros.

Remember more than likely your communications are being tracked so any communications to try to concoct a story will be exposed and open to examination by your victims.
    Youre wrong. wrong wrong wrong. Loss of immunity is not rare when its proved they 'willfully' 'recklessly' included 'misleading' statements in their reports and PCAs

Its totally righteous and richly deserved.

Oscar and Orlando...hmm, future 'cellies'? or simple 'cubemates' - thats one of the major distinctions between a 'federal prison' and a 'federal prison camp'. Standing count at 4am? like kitchen work? landscaping?, or plain old good laundry room? Thats Federal prison - youll have to be facing federal charges to go there.

Contemplating perjury as the only way through this? Dont, or I wouldnt... it is much - much better and wiser to do what what suggested before and man up and tell the truth - you can set so much straight and come out looking good in a very bad mess.

You can avoid A LOT or sorrow, financial ruin, disgrace to which there is no limit of depth will be your end.

Be on the good side in all this. Remember, attorneys dont ask questions to which they already dont know what they can prove (document..affidavits, pictures, old long ago obscure piece of paper work you probably have forgotten about) - but a good investigator with lots of friends can reunite you with some -and make the reunion a good one, not a bad one - speak the unwavering, even maybe mildly embarrassing truth - no one cares - about anything more than just the truth

Unregistered
    Doc Justice,

Somebody's sugar is low. Make sure that pump is up to par. Your going to need it especially after you try to answer as to why you lied in a statement about being on an accident scene when you were off?

You should have distanced your short little self instead you decided to lie. How is that lie working out for you now?

Have you talked to marble mouth lately? I bet she thinks she's off the hook living out of Florida. This is the big time... FEDERAL. You know the difference don't you? If not ask your hero "THE MONGOOSE".😄😄😄😄

Unregistered
    Doc Justice,

Thanks for the heads up. I saw that on the MDPD forum.

That is excellent news!!! Glad CM lost her immunity as she is the FDLE agent who blocked my complaint, then threatened me.

Loss of immunity is not really rare if you have the goods, and the case law is on your side. But to get all 7 dirtbags, that's a great victory.

Homestead keeps pissing on my First Amendment rights. They kicked me out mid-speech in July. Here is the video and the article:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4wcfKZ8Lmk

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...ng-councilman/

Was supposed to take depos today of the two lying cops (GW and JM) who arrested me for trying to attend a Homestead city council meeting. Seems the cowards chickened out and are playing games, but only for so long, their depositions will be taken, or they will tell a judge why they are refusing to comply with his orders.

Yes depos will be true fun all around, I have been dreaming of taking depos for four years, and now is the time.

Here is video of the first recent false arrest:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4ykD-XjHr0

Them illegally trespassing me and another activist even made it on channel 7:
    http://wsvn.com/news/investigations/...lain-about-it/

The ACLU is actually stepping in on the trespass and the city's decorum policy!!!

Not that I don't have 10 attorneys and 2 P.I.s myself. Their will be a lot of legal crushing of corruption coming soon.

Video of the lying coward JM, who came at me for cyberstalking and witness tampering for calling him out as a lying coward:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td0R8MY7AjQ

They arrested me upon entering Homestead a week after the first arrest, and arrested me for allegedly witness tampering and cyberstalking JM, and while in jail I got served with my fourth false stalking injunction because of JM. The claim is that:
    1) I published videos of him speaking to city council (public record published originally by Homestead);

2) published videos of him doing his daily police duties (i.e. recorded him falsely arresting me and made a video with their A-forms showing official misconduct); and

3) wrote derogatory comments about him on leoaffairs (called him a coward and liar, and told him if he was sincere about being the first to wear a body cam, that I would buy one and pay for the storage).

They fail to mention that they threatened me, libel me, tried to intimidate me, doxed me, then went after my wife and justified it by saying I tried to file a complaint against one of them, and that rightfully makes my while family a target.

Of course Homestead has refused to investigate my wife's 67 page complaint with over 130 screenshots, but me making a few protected comments about a public official warrants investigating and arresting me. They couldn't get a warrant, so they staked out the gas station I go to daily for 6-8 hours as told to me by several witnesses.

JM is a K9 and they had an undercover call me pretending to be a victim of abuse where JM sicked his K9 on him and let it chew him up. He was looking for help with a civil rights case. JM in open court construed the undercover calling me, as further evidence of me cyberstalking him.

JM also in open court tried to claim I committed stalking activity against another officer by publishing a story about him trying to tell me that photography of him was a crime, when I was writing for PINAC. Here's that story:

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...ography-crime/

In court a few weeks ago the judge destroyed JM on the injunction for it being all First Amendment protected activity, and nothing was stalking. We didn't even get to the point where he lied on his sworn statement and again verbally doubly under oath by the judge. Transcripts of that are ordered.

Then a judge ordered them to give me all the video from city hall and the officers personal cell phones when they arrested me for trespass and disorderly conduct, which will further showed that it was a set up, a false arrest, the officers falsified their A-forms, and almost half of the department took part in the retaliation. The judge also gave me permission to take their depos even though it's a misdemeanor case.

Then best of all the SAO no actioned their witness tampering and cyberstalking charges from the last false arrest.

Some how these idiots knowing I am a journalist, knowing I am recording everything, still falsely arrest me and lie through their teeth about it. What are they thinking?

The charges from the first recent arrest will likely be dismissed by the SAO before court as well.

Here is video of the most recent false arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhwuBwlldY0

And for good measure the incident starting this all four years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQscZ8jMJC4

I am writing for PINAC now and would be happy go over the stories of any of the abused officers in a view towards publishing an article or series. I am very interested with the mountains that you guys had to move the average citizen has no chance against dirty cops. You can contact me anonymously @ phd2b05@gmail.com

I have beef with some in MDPD and the PCB as well and have won civil rights cases against them, but HPD seems to be acting particularly stupid these days.

God speed and God bless

DJ

Unregistered
    Forgot to add that I recently kicked homestead's butt in a 119 case too!

The Chief and head of IA would not let me file a complaint against AM who started it all, claiming he was off duty and acting as a private citizen.

So I sued him as an individual for defamation per se for falsely accusing me of felonies while off duty acting in his individual capacity.

The city then provided him an attorney and is defending him.

So I filed a records request for the documents related to the decision to use the city's contracted law firm to defend him, and the financial records.

The city claimed everything was exempt by attorney client privilege including financials. During in camera review the judge shot them down on 2 out of five withheld documents.

This is not to mention that they gave documents inclusive of what I requested they refused, in another set of documents made by another person in terms of making the decision,but all of the financials as well.

Unregistered
    Doc Justice,

Any movement on the case(s)?

Unregistered

not yet

Any movement on the case(s)?
    Not yet. We will keep you posted. The defendants are running scared, trying for any Hail Mary now. But it will be to no avail. Every move they make is being watched closely. We are waiting on a few things, and a few people. Wheels of justice turns slowly. But it is turning. Defendants be prepared. Were preparing a media report for a certain news station. To finally expose the individual defendants names.

"Eye in the Sky"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast