Shaq has left the building, LOL

Unregistered

Shaq has left the building, LOL

Any tears anyone from Golden Beach now that the Shaq is gone?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...le7791585.html

Unregistered

Unhappy What will the town do?

O MAN, now that Detective Shaq is gone, what will Golden Beach DO! Poor Detective Dan is without a partner now.....how will the town solve its crimes? The little kids of Golden Beach have been robbed of their Bar Mitzva without the dog and pony show Shaq hand shakes and signed basket balls... what a travesty>>>>>....

Unregistered

Viva Venezuela!!!!!!!!!

I hear Venezuela is celebrating that a big star has landed in their most northing state... DORAL.... LOL........ they are making lines to have their basketballs signed, don't worry Hugo Chavez gave them training in making lines for hours just for a bar of soap. LOL

Unregistered

Unhappy TM is very very sad

I hear your town manager is sad because his very BIG BLACK stick has left Golden Beach. AWWWWW it just wont be the same, awww, their is nothing now that can fill his void. buajajajjajajajaa. I mean that literally!

Unregistered

SOOO Glad

I am SO glad the TM is gay. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gay... Because he will never leave his seed or legacy his father did. In other words, once less back stabbing, double crossing, homo erectus in planet earth! He will be just like a hiccup in time life.............

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am SO glad the TM is gay. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gay... Because he will never leave his seed or legacy his father did. In other words, once less back stabbing, double crossing, homo erectus in planet earth! He will be just like a hiccup in time life.............
    Is that the best you got? Go patrol your two block jurisdiction. Oh yeah and respond to fill out the gate clicker form. Watch out for the paperclips.

Unregistered

Gay clicker?

WOW how embarrassing. GBPD security-cops actually have to fill out a form every time they click the gate open? HAHAHAHHAH micromanager diaz never stops, He wants his **** in everything, I mean that literally, lol.