Deputy Chief Hires His BSO SWAT Buddy

Unregistered

Deputy Chief Hires His BSO SWAT Buddy

Come on really, there isn't any (34 year) rookies wanting a job. Are we that cheap to send somebody through an academy.

Disgraceful!!

Unregistered

Oops

Ummm did you forget his position is for a RETIRED cop? Nice try though. PS we are lucky to have him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ummm did you forget his position is for a RETIRED cop? Nice try though. PS we are lucky to have him.
    That wasn't even a nice try. It was idiotic. Lance and all of the other part-time SRO's are great and we're lucky to have them. As a parent, I would rather have an experienced officer in the school rather than a new one.....in case the shit hit the fan 10000%

Unregistered

10-8

These guys are all 10-8 and we were lucky to find such experienced officers that are all very nice and do their jobs without any B/S. I always hear positive things from the schools and parents, not to mention they can all take care of "business" if needed.

Now that several other cities are hiring SRO's lets hope our city improves their benefits so they don't leave.

Unregistered

11 Facts About Cyber Bullying
    Welcome to DoSomething.org, one of the largest orgs for young people and social change! After you've browsed the 11 facts (with citations at the bottom), take action and volunteer with our millions of members. Sign up for a campaign and make the world suck less.

1. Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.
    2. 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online. Filling up your friends' Facebook feeds with positive posts instead of negative ones can boost school-wide morale. Start a Facebook page for students to submit positive acts they see in school to promote a culture of positivity on and offline. Sign up for Positivity Page.
    3. Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
    4. 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem.
    5. 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
    6. 90% of teens who have seen social-media bullying say they have ignored it. 84% have seen others tell cyber bullies to stop.
    7. Only 1 in 10 victims will inform a parent or trusted adult of their abuse.
    8. Girls are about twice as likely as boys to be victims and perpetrators of cyber bullying.
    9. About 58% of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than 4 out 10 say it has happened more than once.
    10. Bullying victims are 2 to 9 times more likely to consider committing suicide.
    11. About 75% of students admit they have visited a website bashing another student.
    Sources
    Who We Are
    Our Friends
    Get Involved

Terms of Service Privacy Policy

Unregistered
    Lees vouching for a friend or former co-worker is good enough for me. Whoever started this post has no idea what they are talking about and is trolling without a motor. This will be my last comment on this topic. Lees has our backing 100%.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Lees vouching for a friend or former co-worker is good enough for me. Whoever started this post has no idea what they are talking about and is trolling without a motor. This will be my last comment on this topic. Lees has our backing 100%.
    Not to keep feeding the TROLL, but seriously, that was the most ignorant and lame statement ever. Deputy Chief Lees is and always has been a stand-up guy. he's approachable and SMART. If he recommends or helps someone get hired, we are all better off.

SIR, we are behind you 100%.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat-battle-armor-10963.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	94  

Unregistered
    Silence is golden