An eye for an eye....

Unregistered

An eye for an eye....

*An eye for an eye*is the principle that a person who has injured another person is penalized and the victim receives the value of the injury in one way or another!

Unregistered
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Chaz Stevens, Foodie

Um um good.

Something many people may not know, or perhaps hadn't considered, is that there are some wonderful recipes in the bible.

Try this one from 2 Kings 6. It's delicious!

2 Kings 6:
    28 And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.
    29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

Salt and pepper to taste.

Unregistered
    Guess this one is a favorite:
    "You shall not covet your neighbor's wife. You shall not set your desire on your neighbor's house or land, his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Unregistered
    Its not a favorite if you ARE religious, and it doesn't matter if you're not.
    And by the way things go in the PD, since Thivener and beyond, it would be cover many, many, many peeps.

Unregistered

oooom lets not get sidetracked

And this is just a sample
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Stevens, Genius View Post
    I was wondering why everyone got REALLY effing quiet here...

And then, there's this.

http://www.floridabulldog.org/2015/0...s-for-justice/

Booyah!
    The cover-ups and lies abound! How does a Chief get away from this just by covering his eyes and ears?
    BTW, he didn't want criminal charges against Alois because the DISCOVERY she would have produced would have implicated his complete failure of management, thereby possibly incriminating HIMSELF.
    Let's see, he blames Tabel, Alois, Biondolillo, etc..... everyone but himself.
    Mann, Coppola, Shawn Shelton, Biondolillo, etc weren't investigated for failing to act, dereliction something Tim Donnelly?!
    One hand washes the other. Dirty dirty dirty.

Thanks Chaz, for all you do. Again.

Chaz Stevens, Foodie

Unregistered
    Staying silent is like a slow growing cancer to the soul and a trait of a true coward. There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself. You may not win every battle. However, everyone will at least know what you stood for—YOU.

Unregistered
    I am often thought of as being remarkably bright, and yet my brains, more often than not, are busily devising new and interesting ways of bringing my enemies to sudden, gagging, writhing, agonizing death.

Unregistered

11 Facts About Cyber Bullying
    Welcome to DoSomething.org, one of the largest orgs for young people and social change! After you've browsed the 11 facts (with citations at the bottom), take action and volunteer with our millions of members. Sign up for a campaign and make the world suck less.

1. Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.
    2. 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online. Filling up your friends' Facebook feeds with positive posts instead of negative ones can boost school-wide morale. Start a Facebook page for students to submit positive acts they see in school to promote a culture of positivity on and offline. Sign up for Positivity Page.
    3. Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
    4. 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem.
    5. 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
    6. 90% of teens who have seen social-media bullying say they have ignored it. 84% have seen others tell cyber bullies to stop.
    7. Only 1 in 10 victims will inform a parent or trusted adult of their abuse.
    8. Girls are about twice as likely as boys to be victims and perpetrators of cyber bullying.
    9. About 58% of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than 4 out 10 say it has happened more than once.
    10. Bullying victims are 2 to 9 times more likely to consider committing suicide.
    11. About 75% of students admit they have visited a website bashing another student.
    Sources
    Who We Are
    Our Friends
    Get Involved

Terms of Service Privacy Policy