Hiring pre-certs - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Read the bold. This sounds like SOT to me
    So I take it the Pre-Certs will be getting a little bell pin when they are done?

Unregistered

Exemptions

The way I see it is like this, they need to make a *basic requirement standard*... where as if a person already meets or exceeds the inititial "One Team" mindset......or as I like to think of it as being a much needed "Kick in the ass" for those that have never been away from Mommy & Daddy or lack any real life experience, they should be exempt from having to go through the SOT Program.

Lets just say for for example; Anyone who has Served honorably within our Nations Military or those who perhaps have at least 5 to 10 years of on the job law enforcement experience at a mid to large sized police agency etc.

It just makes good common sense and would get these much needed bodies on the street that much faster.

Unregistered
    Anyone know how many we are hiring or how many have made it through background?

Unregistered
    Heard not going to be enough for a full class.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I take it the Pre-Certs will be getting a little bell pin when they are done?
    That is correct. They will get a dinner bell pin.

Unregistered
    Two of weeks of getting screamed at, who gives a shit. Starting salary is 4k more than we make after 3 years.. I

Unregistered

SOT or NOT

So all of you that have been screaming about hiring pre-certs for a few years, well now you have a pre-cert announcement. How many have you identified or referred? I am surprised at how many of you talking crap about pre-certs being "screamed at" haven't taken the time to contact the Sgt. or Cpl. in Training to hear from them what the orientation will be. If you did, you'd be looking to identify some pre-certs to fill the vacancies you ***** about. They called your bluff and you folded!!!!

Unregistered
    So all of you that have been screaming about hiring pre-certs for a few years, well now you have a pre-cert announcement. How many have you identified or referred? I am surprised at how many of you talking crap about pre-certs being "screamed at" haven't taken the time to contact the Sgt. or Cpl. in Training to hear from them what the orientation will be. If you did, you'd be looking to identify some pre-certs to fill the vacancies you ***** about. They called your bluff and you folded!!!!
    Can I buy some drugs from you?

Unregistered
    Heard only about 12 are in background.

Unregistered
    Heard only about 12 are in background.
    None of them will get by Scotko... He knows they must have some serious pych problems if they are applying here....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast