See, I told ypu so. - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Time flies

It seems like years, when it's only days in fact, when I suggested it was only a matter of time before the CCPD did something stupid.

You know, funny thing, it gets boring being right all the time.

Unregistered

Ask me no questions..........

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the chief haters, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. The Chiefs hands were tied by the PBA while they where doing an IA on Tammy. The first thing he did when he found out about the cases was to immediately have all the detectives in the bureau stop what they were doing and rework all of Tammys cases. Once the administration knew exactly which cases she screwed up they started an internal affairs case. That's the real timeline on what happened.

Again once you know the facts the rest is just the haters trying to make something out of a bad situation that was handled correctly.
    And I won't tell you no lies......

The Chief's own statement of " I saw a problem and sent it to H.R....... I saw a problem and sent it to Public Works.....
    I saw a problem, but because i didn't have MY OWN LAWYER, I mean "POLICE ADVISOR"...... i didn't know what to do.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FLORIDA'S PREMIER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY SHOULD BE SO PROUD !

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Mann's next career

And I won't tell you no lies......

The Chief's own statement of " I saw a problem and sent it to H.R....... I saw a problem and sent it to Public Works.....
    I saw a problem, but because i didn't have MY OWN LAWYER, I mean "POLICE ADVISOR"...... i didn't know what to do.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FLORIDA'S PREMIER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY SHOULD BE SO PROUD !

Maybe they'll put out Mall Cop II and need a consultant!

Unregistered
    Chaz Stevens over weight white male in his 50's. Alcoholic and drug addict (sorry I mean ex alcoholic and drug addict). Not married no girlfriend past for domestic violence. Because of his failure with women he tries to prove his manhood by battering women through his sick posts. Every business he has ever started has failed. Lives at home with very successful parents back in his childhood bedroom because he has no Job and cannot function in the real world. Drives a 1992 Toyota with only 4 payments left. Check this link and see if Fat Boy might match up.

www.flayme.com/troll/angler.shtml

You idiots keep on feeding this social deviant.
    Mike, your material is getting old, very old. Everyone, including Chaz, knows that you and your inter-circle sucklings are responsible for the Chaz bashing and praise for you. Promoting inexperienced and unqualified people to to supervisor and management positions to garner loyalty is so sad. Actually sickening.

Unregistered
    We must judge ourselves, and judge of our own acts, but not make our word a law to everybody. We must not judge rashly, nor pass judgment upon our brother without any ground. We must not make the worst of people. Here is a just reproof to those who quarrel with their brethren for small faults, while they allow themselves in greater ones. Some sins are as motes, while others are as beams; some as a gnat, others as a camel. Not that there is any sin little; if it be a mote, or splinter, it is in the eye; if a gnat, it is in the throat; both are painful and dangerous, and we cannot be easy or well till they are got out. That which charity teaches us to call but a splinter in our brother's eye, true repentance and godly sorrow will teach us to call a beam in our own. It is as strange that a man can be in a sinful, miserable condition, and not be aware of it, as that a man should have a beam in his eye, and not consider it; but the god of this world blinds their minds. Here is a good rule for reprovers; first reform thyself.
    Amen

Unregistered
    How does one get in touch w the great Chaz Stevens?

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Contacting Chaz

Two ways.

1. Call the White House
    2. ChazStevens at gmail dot com

Unregistered
    Time to bring back the "Public Safety" model and make you all fireman again.

Unregistered
    Just when you think this site can't get any lower they start digging LOL

Unregistered
    sure, but you'll get fired.
    Be a Chief, and get'm for free. And by free, I mean, free from prosecution from anyone. Also the cost, probably, depending.....
    I mean, if you can be a chief and ignore a detective YOU selected above THE REST OF THE UNITS SUGGESTIONS, AFTER NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS of eating free, sometimes more than once a day at mcdonald's, Chief still keeps her as a detective, ignoring rape after rape complain, sexual assaults, incest, etc......I mean if a chief can ignore all of that, blame a Lt. that hasn't been here in 4 years, and the SAO still can't find ANYTHING to charge ANYONE related to these 82 + cases, and possibly more victims if there were more than one victim in each case?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast