Whats up with JV?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mr. Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You two are whats wrong with this department!
    Do you really think they are what's wrong with this department?

Let's see you have one person telling a ***** to talk his trash that they are spewing directly to the target of their trash talk.

So I would say the problem in that scenario is the trash talker that is obviously a ***** that hide's on an anonymous blog.

So I would think the one calling out the ***** is not the problem.

So I for one don't agree with your rather childish and one-sided opinion.

You know damn well that ***** would not have the balls to speak his shit to Joe's face.

Unregistered
    Talk shit from behind your keyboard tuff guy, get facts rights. Not to stick up for JV but I worked with him a few times and on the squad when that crash happened. Yes he was OIC for RD and did ok, better than some sgts we have now. The whole east side was there. The car hit another car and flipped over into a house. Passenger ejected and driver ran away.
    He looked for video cause Capt JD was looking to stick us checking everyones gps thinking we chased and not advised. Witness at the crash were saying it was caused by police chasing, then news van showed up. Next night BSO fessed up saying it was them and not put on radio. That's not a snitch on cops, I feel he was clearing us from it.

Unregistered
    Don Bailey Incident: JV was OIC on the East side because Sgt RD was MIA (as usual). District 1 went 31 on vehicle and was ordered to break it off. JV observed them chasing the vehicle still and ultimately a crash occurred. JV went looking for video to screw another cop.......surprised? Nope....not if it will benefit JV....
    If Joe saw BSO 10-31 on the vehicle then maybe he went searching for a video to clear MM units of any wrongdoing. Didn't someone say civilians were saying MM units were chasing the vehicle? Why does it have to be that Joe was trying to jam someone up? I said it before and I stand by it, I will take JV over just about anyone in this dept.

Unregistered
    ok joe stop defending yourself here. We all know you're a POS.

Unregistered
    JV, throwing people under the bus since 1969.

Unregistered
    He doesn't have to, some of us that worked with him long before your ass was probably even hired have his back. Why don't you talk shit to his face? Oh yea, you'll get punched!!
    Why don't you just go back to whining about what your not getting at this department or just shut the hell up!!

Unregistered
    He doesn't have to, some of us that worked with him long before your ass was probably even hired have his back. Why don't you talk shit to his face? Oh yea, you'll get punched!!
    Why don't you just go back to whining about what your not getting at this department or just shut the hell up!!
    This department kissed his ungrateful butt when he wanted to come back and all he does now is whine and cry about how he was wronged. No one is falling for his self serving sermons about RB and DW. Go do your job JV and earn your sergeants stripes.

Unregistered
    Earn his strips like some that were already promoted by RB and DW unethical practices.Or should we talk about cover ups. Like one who was promoted, but should have been fired and brought up on criminal charges due to his action.We all know about that one.
    Hey RB and DW, great selection for sgt promotions. They are great examples and leaders, hahaha.

Unregistered

Wink

Ok joe, stop defending yourself in third person. You take direction from RO? Need we say more...

The whoo
    Earn his strips like some that were already promoted by RB and DW unethical practices.Or should we talk about cover ups. Like one who was promoted, but should have been fired and brought up on criminal charges due to his action.We all know about that one.
    Hey RB and DW, great selection for sgt promotions. They are great examples and leaders, hahaha.
    Who Cid sgt Jp?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast