F U Chaz - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: F U Chaz

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Kill me?

I don't think cops are trying to kill me ... today, yesterday, or for that matter, any day. You see, I'm a white guy.

At least 70 departments scattered from Connecticut to California arrested black people at a rate 10 times higher than people who are not black, USA TODAY found.

Unregistered
    You are such an agenda oriented-half assed blogger. Give ALL the statistics. Start with the percentage of black people committing crimes.............
    What percentage commit misdemeanors?What percentage commit violent crimes and felonies?
    What percentage commit crimes against non blacks or other races?
    What percentage commit crimes against other african americans?
    What percentage of african americans committing these crimes were killed by the police?
    What percentage fought the police?
    What percentage of Caucasians commit the above crimes.
    What 'other' races make up americas criminal populations?
    I read the same articles you did. Youre like the Al Sharpton of blogging. Even other bloggers hate you and the bullshit propaganda you try spreading all the while discrediting yourself from 'real' blogging.
    Lets go Timmy, start there. Post ALL the statistics. Maybe, just maybe that would be THE CAUSE of the increase in your bullshit static as to why blacks have an increase chance of getting killed or arrested by the police!
    Oh, and please post the statistics as well, stating what number of black officers killed the portion of black criminals you are speaking of. Also break it down statistically the officer's race vs. all criminals shot and killed or arrested in the US.
    You see Timmy, you cant breath(E) a true, full, and accurate story if your life depended on it.
    Signed,
    A Bi-racial citizen who doesnt want scum like you discrediting the real issues with your bullshit propaganda.
    #I CAN breath(E)

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Trolling...

Tralling...
    Trolling...

You just keep biting.

Chaz Stevens, Genius

I didn't realize, but it seems obvious

In the State of Florida, to be a cop, all you need it a high school education ... which seems quite obvious now.

With a high-school degree, you could:

* deliver pizzas
    * deliver drugs
    * deliver tampons!

Yes tampons... From HuffPo:

If buying tampons with cat food and mouthwash at the drugstore is a drag, several new start-ups are trying to make the arrival of Aunt Flo more of celebration. Hello Flo is the latest start-up to offer a monthly tampon and pad subscription for the ladies and even offers the equivalent of congestion pricing from $14 to $18 per month. It joins other startups like Juniper and Le Parcel that also send menstruation care packages.

So dear cops friends in Coconut Creek, there is hope for a real career!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234