F U Chaz - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F U Chaz

Unregistered
    could Timmy be anymore pathetic, he makes his living begging for money on his blog.i maybe one step from being a mall cop but you are one step from standing on a street corner with a cardboard sign.

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Thanks for reading my blog!

Good to see you're a frequent visitor. I'll remember not to use too many big words in futures posts. And add some cartoons!

Would the comic sans font help your comprehension?

Unregistered

chaz

Fat ass, fatttt asss. LOL

Unregistered
    You keep pissing them off Chaz...love it!

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Would seem to me

If I'm this fat ass, then you should be able to drop me with the slightest punch.

Come on then tough guy... Give me a whirl.

And it's a 1991 MR2 ... won awards that car has. And it's not the only vehicle I own. And I don't live in Deerfield. You'll need to access DAVID again for an update.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You keep pissing them off Chaz...love it!
    Again little Timmy self promoting posts pathetic

Unregistered
    Breathe Timmy, you're the only one getting rattled. Your self promoting makes you appear extremely insecure. Your ramblings make you appear bat shit crazy. You sound so ridiculous and I almost feel bad that you dont even know how crazy you are-almost. There are meds available nowadays, and as your caretakers, your parents have an obligation to see that you take those meds regardless if you want to or not.
    I will not step in a ring with you to dance a drunken, stumbling dance with you, or send you 'top secrete' smuggled communist information out of the PD, or strap cameras on my head for you to 'watch the watchers', or frame the police who 'are trying to frame/kill you everyday'. As a citizen-(Im not an LEO), you appear very mentally ill. Usually the mentally ill, do not realize they are mentally ill. I hope your mental illness will permit you to have the strength to seek help and meds-lots and lots of meds.
    Signed,
    A concerned citizen

Chaz Stevens, Genius

I stand corrected

I assumed the magic blue suit hid the fact of you being ... oh I forget ... something about thugs and druggies.

Let me add ***** to that list.

Unregistered
    You FAT ASS!!!

Unregistered

wait

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Breathe Timmy, you're the only one getting rattled. Your self promoting makes you appear extremely insecure. Your ramblings make you appear bat shit crazy. You sound so ridiculous and I almost feel bad that you dont even know how crazy you are-almost. There are meds available nowadays, and as your caretakers, your parents have an obligation to see that you take those meds regardless if you want to or not.
    I will not step in a ring with you to dance a drunken, stumbling dance with you, or send you 'top secrete' smuggled communist information out of the PD, or strap cameras on my head for you to 'watch the watchers', or frame the police who 'are trying to frame/kill you everyday'. As a citizen-(Im not an LEO), you appear very mentally ill. Usually the mentally ill, do not realize they are mentally ill. I hope your mental illness will permit you to have the strength to seek help and meds-lots and lots of meds.
    Signed,
    A concerned citizen
    I can't tell if this is written to Chaz or Mike Mann? And since you feel content on bringing up someone's parents, should we assume you feel it is alright to bring kids into this? Maybe one with a leg shorter than the other?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast