F U Chaz - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F U Chaz

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

Hell yes

Yes, let's support our fellow men and women in blue ... regardless if they're good cops or bad cops.

And you wonder why there's a huge public backlash against LEO brewing...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can't f-ing spell either.
    #dumbshit
    #take a deep breath and breathE into the breathalyzer

Everyone wasting their time replying to this idiot needs to just copy and paste his new hashtag.

Unregistered
    Maybe then he #canbreathE

Unregistered
    Poor little Timmy gets upset when people bring up his alcoholic drug using past. You can call us whores and thugs with guns but the mention of your drug stupor, girlfriend beating past and it sends you into a hissy fit.

Sorry I had no idea how sensitive you are little buttercup.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    poor little timmy gets upset when people bring up his alcoholic drug using past. You can call us whores and thugs with guns but the mention of your drug stupor, girlfriend beating past and it sends you into a hissy fit.

Sorry i had no idea how sensitive you are little buttercup.
    but yet you won't call him 'buttercup' at strike fitness. And he didn't 'beat' anyone. A restraining order was filed, then eventually dropped. He was never charged or arrested for battery. And along those same lines, please completely fill out your waiver/hold harmless before stepping into the ring with him. Put your money where your pusee-hole is, or stfu

Unregistered

Hashtag'n

#BreathE timmy

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Arrested

Actually, tell the whole story.

Three days after I filed suit (to collect my $100K in artwork and valuables), an RO was filed.

And about getting under my skin, I'm a world-class troll. You're one badge away from being a mall cop. You'll need to work harder.

And yes, anytime you want to climb in the ring with me, regardless of who you are, the answer is an immediate yes. Just make sure to bring a mouth piece and sign the waiver.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    but yet you won't call him 'buttercup' at strike fitness. And he didn't 'beat' anyone. A restraining order was filed, then eventually dropped. He was never charged or arrested for battery. And along those same lines, please completely fill out your waiver/hold harmless before stepping into the ring with him. Put your money where your pusee-hole is, or stfu
    Way to support yourself Timmy ...sad

Unregistered
    Since when is a velvet Elvis portrait worth $100,000?

PS. I was really have to laugh with your attempt to try an impress all of us with your "wealth"... Not bad begger boy..pathetic

Unregistered

fat ass

Chaz your a fat ass! LOL Fat ass LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast