Fdle - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fdle

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Choose one, two, or all of the above.

I never said you were all "whores, druggies and thugs," I suggested you were a whore, druggie, or thug. You know, pick the one that fits your circumstances the best.

If you took some from column A, a little from column B, and a dash for column C, then I say OPA!, give this person a command Tahoe!

Chaz Stevens, Genius

And you are right.

Don't pay any bother to what I have to say ... No one pays attention to me ... I'm irrelevant.

Speaking of being irrelevant, did you happen to catch yesterday's article about me in the Wall Street Journal (online and print)?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/dueling-...als-1419381751

Unregistered
    Maybe your morale is bad but don't put that on the majority. You have to be one of the lazy whining cops that the first post talks about. I don't know who your circle of complainers are but no way morale isn't high. Stop being a screw up and do your job.

Unregistered
    Chaz rips off a Seinfeld episode and now he thinks he is relevant. What a loser.

Chaz Stevens, Genius

I'm more famous than you can imagine

Seinfeld inspired me, and well as Pablo Picasso said, "Good artists copy, great artists steal."

And it's the media, the world-wide media, who keeps reporting on me ... time and time and time and time again. My fifteen-minutes of fame are going on three years now.

In the end, the only thing you'll be famous for is working for a boss who wore a too-tight fitting leotard to the office ... a spandex costume nearly bursting at the seams, barely supporting his bulging midriff.

That's your legacy. Congratulations.

Finally, one hint. Don't you see that I keep tralling you. I keep tralling, you keep biting.

Unregistered

Hey numbnuts.

It's trolling... Not tralling.

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Numbnuts here...

Thank you for proving my point.

Unregistered
    Couldnt help yourself.......just had to troll. our motor quit long ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12