Fdle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fdle

Unregistered

Fdle

FDLE MIAMI SAC Addy Villanueva demoted on charges of overtime/LETF fraud
    FDLE SAC Addy Villanueva demoted on charges of overtime/LETF fraud

Information coming out of FDLE has revealed that SAC Addy Villanueva, a controversial figure at that entity, has been removed as SAC and demoted to a mere squad supervisor. Her assistant ASAC Robert Breeden has been fired. The accusations against the pair stem from overtime/LETF funds abuse and the misuse of FDLE office space to house the POAT, an MDPD not for profit organization ran by Deputy Director Juan Perez that is currently under investigation for fraudulent overtime payments made to at least a dozen MDPD officers. Villanueva has been a key figure in recent boards enacted to elect the County's OIG and the City of Miami P.D. chief. Her political associations to SA Katherine Fernandez-Rundle has made her a target of retaliation by members of her own agency. The new SAC selected to takeover operations at the FDLE Miami Office is Troy Walker who was previously based out of Tampa.

Unregistered
    FDLE is a joke
    Chaz is an azzhole

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FDLE is a joke. AGREE
    Chaz is an azzhole
    AGREE Except Chazz isn't 'running' a police department. And he is an equal-opportunity azz as opposed Mann.

Coppola found out the hard way and got fed his own medicine, good intentions or not. Who's next? That is a question that shouldn't be on anyone's mind, but it is. And that's the real shame of it all. Broken Chief and broken union representation = bad business. Continuing the same rhetoric of 'Brothers & Sisters' only shows how much it is not the family of the past. You deluded if you think this way and only fooling yourself. Shame on you.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dprk2 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	68  

CHaz Stevens, Genuus

The Dark Side

Dom should join me on the dark side -- having been cast down from the heavens like a fallen angel. We could join forces (or maybe we have) taking the fight to Boss Hogg.

Who better to know the skeletons?

Anybody willing to take up the cause with me, to bring back a sense of decency and professionalism to your department, to send the Travelocity Garden Gnome packing, visit my blog, click the contact link, and drop me a line.

Rest assured, I have *many* sources inside your walls. Many. Some anonymous, some not. And you'd really be surprised at just who says what about you.

It's like a g-d beauty salon, the CCPD. All that's really missing is some Paul Mitchell hair product. You people love to whine, gossip, and complain. I love to listen.

Your boss isn't well liked by many. His serious lack of experience, his ham-handed ways of dealing with the department, all scream out "Why isn't this guy managing the security detail for a golf course?"

A putt-putt golf course that is.

CHaz Stevens, Genuus

The C word.

Chaz is an ass... I agree. I am a totally asshole.

Mission accomplished I say.

I am doing my job. I am trolling you... Like I've now trolled the entire world with my Festivus Pole, and upcoming Satanic invocation. It takes very little to troll you folks ... which is a given, since critical thinking isn't normally part of a cop's forte.

You can't stop thinking, let alone talking, and screw the idea of never writing about me again here on LeoAffairs. I'm so stuck in your head, I'll start having mail delivered there.

BTW, props to many of you for a well-developed medulla oblongata. Try working less on the reptilian part of your brain, and more on the front side.

Question: next to the "expert pistol" medal on your ribbon bar, do you have one for "c*nt"?

I don't hate cops ... No ... Like hating the short yellow bus crammed full of retards ... you just shake your head and think, no wonder Ferguson happened.

Banned
    Hello. To the person that has reported twice about one of the posts in this thread being in violation, can you please be more specific. I have read the 4 posts on this thread and do not see a violation.Thank you.
    Mod661

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Hahahahah

Obviously some folks don't like the idea of ... well, free speech.

And thank you Mod661 for pointing out some twat-like-behavior.

Unregistered
    Same failed rhetoric from Chaz as before. I have spies in the organization, I have the Commissioners ears, I know I know for a fact that the chief is gone. Blah blah blah. Little Timmy is a blowhard, who is all about self promotion.
    The real facts are morale has never been better. We have some of the best equipment in the county. We just settled a great contract. All little timmy has is a couple of disgruntled, lazy cops who will never be happy. Timmy says he really like us. HELLO he called all of us whores, druggies and thugs in his previous post. But for the low life bottom feeders in the department he is what they want. Sorry I have to much respect for myself and my profession to listen to his crap.

Unregistered
    Last post says it all.....MERRY CHRISTMAS

Unregistered
    Morale is high? Bologna. Officers are scared to scratch their asses. Everyone I know, and that's quite alot, say how it sucks to work here now, things are not enjoyable. ... people do not like what has happened to our department.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast