Federal Investigation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Doc Justice,

No problem sir for the late response. We are certain you are busy in your endeavor to root out the corruption that exists in Dade County. We too are extremely busy slowing but surely exposing these criminals disguised as officers.

Things are starting to pick up and the media is busy verifying what has been given to them to date. Additionally there is a national news outlet working on a story that will expose MDPD, FDLE, MDSAO AND GOLDEN BEACH and the certain corrupt officials that work within those agencies.

We wish you luck on your endeavor and don't be surprised if a national news show producer reaches out to you.

It is going to be a great 2015!!

Your right 2015 is gonna rock!!!

If anyone needs to contact me my email is phd2b05@gmail.com Like I said above please don't forget me or let them forget me. I'll happily go on TV, radio, newspaper, federal court, etc. I will scream these corrupt official names and their actions from the top of mountain if it would help. Anything I am asked to do to stop them that is legal and lawful I will.

Stay safe and God bless.

ps. Thank you for honoring your oath and serving us. It does my heart good to know that there noble public servants in the fight with us. I'd be honored to fight shoulder to shoulder beside you guys.

pps. I will do my best to keep you guys updated with more as it comes out.
    Last edited by doc justice; 01-27-2015 at 05:36 AM.

Unregistered

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post

If anyone needs to contact me my email is phd2b05@gmail.com Like I said above please don't forget me or let them forget me. I'll happily go on TV, radio, newspaper, federal court, etc. I will scream these corrupt official names and their actions from the top of mountain if it would help. Anything I am asked to do to stop them that is legal and lawful I will.

Stay safe and God bless.

ps. Thank you for honoring your oath and serving us. It does my heart good to know that there noble public servants in the fight with us. I'd be honored to fight shoulder to shoulder beside you guys.

Doc,
    I give you my word that when CNBC is ready to add your part into there story I will personally send you and email. This story is a slow process because of all the corruption and moving parts and players involved. Trust me Sir. You will be contacted by CNBC. Sit tight continue your fight. This is not one you are going to want to miss.

"The Hunters have now Become the Hunted"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    cnbc
    lol..........

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post

Stay safe and God bless.

Doc,

Sit back and enjoy the takedown.

Unregistered
    there is no "takedown"...all the bs is over...everybody will stay right where they are, deserved or not. The Feds have disappointed us all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12