uh-oh - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: uh-oh

Unregistered
    What else has this chief done that has gone reported or unreported? Not worth the time,money and investigation. Get someone fresh in there.

Unregistered

And the hits just keep on coming!!!!!!!

Well after reading the latest of the sentinels articles on our elustrious leader I have come to a surprising revelation. It appears after repeatedly telling the city, the public and himself that he has done nothing wrong the Chief now feels that a high end criminal defense attorney is needed. What shocks me is the attorney is Joseph Gibson. Does the name ring a bell to anyone? Anyone who has had any significant number of drug arrests probably sat across the table in depos or court from this very arrogant and self centered individual. Gibson is the notorious drug dealers favorite attorney to go to. How fitting for a police chief to hire a defense attorney who he himself has probably had numerous encounters with while working VIN. The Chiefs decision does raise a lot of questions. Such as why hire a big time drug attorney to represent you, when it is you who has ordered all drug enforcement activity to cease in the city?

What about the CM choosing a recently retired Captain from Miami Dade to investigate the Chief's wrongdoings. Does anyone else feel that this is BS. Why should tax payers pay for an investigation that will undoubtedly be as transparent as a brick wall, when there are agencies in place to handle such issues. That are "IMPARTIAL" and "FREE". I wish taxpayers would ask these questions to be explained. I for one would love to hear her answer of reasoning.

The issues that Miramar Police have created also comes from the efforts of "noble" public servants twisting, covering up and committing illegal activity to save yet another one of their own from being held accountable. Public servants and especially police officers are held to a higher standard than the public, and rightfully so. However now we have individuals who feel that they are above the law, and everyone's rules don't apply to them.

Taxpayers of Hallandale we the membership are tired of this nonsense, and moral is non existent. We the members do not have any confidence left in Dwayne Flournoy. So it would be a good idea to look at cutting your ties and paying him off before it's too late. Because if you think that the Medley Officer is the only skeleton in his closet you are sadly mistaken. I hope you have plenty of blank checks signed and ready to hand out.

Unregistered
    The Medley officer is NOT the only skeleton in his closet and I have proof. I'm just gonna sit on the sideline and watch him hang himself. He is doing a great job by himself. To our noble chief, do our city a favor and resign. Your actions are making the entire department look like a joke.

Enough is enough

Just do it already!

If you got it put it out there. If not shut the $&@? Up. If you had it it would be out by now. You ****s are not know for your patience and tact. Look, almost everyone is rooting for this but I stand alone and say F&@$ all of you cowards. It happened five years ago, seriously? I got into two fights in high school are you going to report on that? Report on these nutzzzz in yooooo mouth. And before you ****s start with that moral turpitude bs f?$& you all again! See you cowards at detail sign ups.

Unregistered
    No one is preaching that they are perfect and always moral. However, when you accept a position of authority, you place yourself in a situation of being held to a higher standard of conduct. This is so whether you like it or not. It extends to an athlete, politician, corporate executive or chief of police. Putting yourself in the public eye puts you under a microscope. Our noble chief accepted this when he accepted his position. Basically, he committed a crime. He has not learned from his indiscretions. He continues his stupid antics and will not stop. We all have our first amendment right to freedom of speech. Here's my 2 cents. Your use of the "C" word disrespects your mother, wife, daughter and every pother female in the department. Why put it out there when its not needed? There is a difference between being a coward and hurting innocent people. See you at detail sign ups.

Unregistered

Really !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enough is enough View Post
    If you got it put it out there. If not shut the $&@? Up. If you had it it would be out by now. You ****s are not know for your patience and tact. Look, almost everyone is rooting for this but I stand alone and say F&@$ all of you cowards. It happened five years ago, seriously? I got into two fights in high school are you going to report on that? Report on these nutzzzz in yooooo mouth. And before you ****s start with that moral turpitude bs f?$& you all again! See you cowards at detail sign ups.
    Well it's not difficult to figure out who this is, but why stand your ground and make your position known in such a vulgar, disrespectful, unprofessional and immature way? Standing alone as you so elegantly put it is not a bad thing, but coming from you it's obviously not true. You have a few more unprofessional and unethical individuals that stand with you. As a few other postings have described, we are all held to a higher standard, and if the man wants to continue to display recklessly his position as chief of police with a total disregard to the office in which he took an oath, and you want to support him with your ranting and raving of curse words and disrespect on a public website then I have a solution. Why don't the both of you hold the door for each other as you're leaving the building, that should be easy. After all you both helped each other get the positions you both hold. Isn't that right?

real tyme

nice post m scar

Yeah, it's not too hard to see who wrote that 'real tyme' last post. You're right, no one cares about the fights you got into at grade school, but people might care that you were the officer who used to post up with someone, pull your gun out, point it at them and say, "hey, coulda got you", laugh and drive off. They might also care about you kicking AK rounds down a storm drain so you didn't have to write an alpha on a 33 call. They might also care about you writing all the chief's papers in school so he could get his master's degree. They might also care about you falling asleep on a bank detail literally while the bank got robbed. They might also care about you and MM splitting Sgt shifts every single night so you both never worked more than a half shift...but grade school fights, no I'm not worried about that.

Unregistered

word of the day

Integrity-the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles

Something our leader lacks. Cut the cord and clean house Mrs CM. Your officers are begging you!

Unregistered
    To the above comment about MS pathetic life as an officer/sgt , can I please buy you lunch sir/ma'am? That's been the best post ever! Made my day .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast