Speeding cop - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Speeding cop

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about Hollywood Chevy (SUV was 2346) doing 85 on Sheridan St at 0715 on Saturday morning? Coming from Pines, I kept up with him (yes, I saw it was a male driver at 3 different traffic lights) and I finally turned at 46 ave.

I don't want to see another tragedy like what happened with Del Rio!!!!
    What does a Hollywood PD marked unit, who was allegedly speeding in Hollywood, have to do with Coconut Creek PD?
    (Is that considered a bite?)

Unregistered

i don't know about biting, but.....

The above post is fat boy, who's going to bite.
    I might know of a female sergeant that will gladly orally embrace it!

Unregistered

boring

That's right talk about that sgt, these last post are boring. You cant talk about her at the station or you will be on night swift foot patrol. lol

sign keyboard coward! LMAO

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Chain of command

I might know of a female sergeant that will gladly orally embrace it!
    I thought McWhiteBread with a Lt.

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Typo

I thought McWhiteBread was a Lt.

Unregistered
    You speed along the highway with the officer and add to the initial danger of speeding by choosing to pull out your little camera and record the incident? How does this help better society or improve public safety?
    Obviously neither is your concern. Why don't you just take the test and get a police job. That way you can speed around in your little cop car, and take selfies, with your speedometer in the background saying uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh...good luck on that test genius!

Unregistered

11 Facts About Cyber Bullying
    Welcome to DoSomething.org, one of the largest orgs for young people and social change! After you've browsed the 11 facts (with citations at the bottom), take action and volunteer with our millions of members. Sign up for a campaign and make the world suck less.

1. Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.
    2. 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online. Filling up your friends' Facebook feeds with positive posts instead of negative ones can boost school-wide morale. Start a Facebook page for students to submit positive acts they see in school to promote a culture of positivity on and offline. Sign up for Positivity Page.
    3. Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
    4. 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem.
    5. 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
    6. 90% of teens who have seen social-media bullying say they have ignored it. 84% have seen others tell cyber bullies to stop.
    7. Only 1 in 10 victims will inform a parent or trusted adult of their abuse.
    8. Girls are about twice as likely as boys to be victims and perpetrators of cyber bullying.
    9. About 58% of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than 4 out 10 say it has happened more than once.
    10. Bullying victims are 2 to 9 times more likely to consider committing suicide.
    11. About 75% of students admit they have visited a website bashing another student.
    Sources
    Who We Are
    Our Friends
    Get Involved

Terms of Service Privacy Policy

Unregistered
    DESPERATELY trolling.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345