Jeepin with Judd

Unregistered

Jeepin with Judd

Dear God what next! Please tell me that some poor soul at the end of his "I have to get promoted" rope, did not resort to something like this to get his name out there. Beware the Kool-Aid, boys and girls!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear God what next! Please tell me that some poor soul at the end of his "I have to get promoted" rope, did not resort to something like this to get his name out there. Beware the Kool-Aid, boys and girls!
    If it gets me promoted and I don't have to get on my knees, I am all for it. You can just sit back and keep complaining.

Unregistered
    I happen to be friends with the person who started this event. He is not on the promotion list, nor does he have any desire to be on the promotion list. He's an all-around good person that does not deserve to be ridiculed for doing something you don't agree with. If all you have to do is complain and ridicule, go somewhere else. And no, I'm not on the promotion list either! I don't even work for your agency!

Unregistered
    would you apple polishing minnions quit already? whats next? jumping jacks with judd. jinga with judd. judo with judd. you are like pathetic high school kids trying to get recognized.

Unregistered
    I would like Juggling with Judd.

Unregistered
    Yall are so negative about everything. I'm looking forward to the event, I don't care who is backing it.