New study shows marijuana is addictive and caused brain damage. Go figure.

Unregistered

New study shows marijuana is addictive and caused brain damage. Go figure.

http://www.yahoo.com/health/how-mari...531080862-html.

Maybe that is why the hick who allegedly is a cop in another county couldn't even spell sheriff correctly during his rant on voting for medical marijuana. And the report also states it affects the part of the brain that tells a person the difference between right and wrong. Wonder how many gun toting deputies partake in the silly weed or worse already have the brain damage?

Unregistered
    It's on the internet so it must be true. Oh by the way the earth is flat!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's on the internet so it must be true. Oh by the way the earth is flat!
    Wow, that is the best you can come up with? Closed mind, or better yet, brain damaged. It is a scientific study of humans, using mri's, to detect the changes in brain after use of marijuana. I guess science is just plain stupid as well huh? Anything that doesn't support your dope smoking cause has to be made up rubbish. How said that you live in such a small world. Smoke away my friend, smoke away.

Unregistered
    It's on Yahoo Health, so I'm sure it's iron clad. You're just another sheep, one of GJ's little minions, parroting his crap. You find a "study" that says what you want to hear, and you decide it must be true. We disagree with you, so we automatically have to be brain damaged? You're a sheep. Is that a sign of brain damage, or are ya just mindless?

Unregistered
    Wow, that is the best you can come up with? Closed mind, or better yet, brain damaged. It is a scientific study of humans, using mri's, to detect the changes in brain after use of marijuana. I guess science is just plain stupid as well huh? Anything that doesn't support your dope smoking cause has to be made up rubbish. How said that you live in such a small world. Smoke away my friend, smoke away.
    Yahoo Health carries the finest medical literature, conducted by recognized Doctors who conduct empirical research which is peer reviewed and published in medical journals across.... well.... the Internet.

I conduct research as well. 100% of all deputies who drink kool-aide are brainwashed.

Unregistered
    Yahoo Health carries the finest medical literature, conducted by recognized Doctors who conduct empirical research which is peer reviewed and published in medical journals across.... well.... the Internet.

I conduct research as well. 100% of all deputies who drink kool-aide are brainwashed.

It's okay...pat on back....keep smoking your mari jane. Some drink Kool-Aid, others smoke pot. But I would rather be the Kool-Aid drinker and have a clear and healthy brain than someone who lives in a fog all their life and blames everyone else for their problems. To each his own poison, get over it.

Unregistered

Try this one on for size while you are sucking down your next one. http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...ew-Study-Finds

Unregistered
    Try this one on for size while you are sucking down your next one. http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...ew-Study-Finds
    Oh no the Internet medical study said alcohol is addictive as well. Prohibition is back!!!!!

I saw another one, Kool-aid makes people fat, forks too.....

I don't smoke but I love the dialect it's so educated.

Puff, drink, who cares.