Favorite Bosses / Most hated
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Favorite Bosses / Most hated

Hi who is your favorite Sgt? Lt? Captain?

I hear the Margate command supports the rank and file to the ends of the earth.

Except for a few bad apples.

Who is the worst?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi who is your favorite Sgt? Lt? Captain?

I hear the Margate command supports the rank and file to the ends of the earth.

Except for a few bad apples.

Who is the worst?
    I hear differently. I hear they only support those who kiss butt and in the end the butt kissers prevail! I could honestly say there are no truly liked supervisors anymore. Maybe some of the new Sgt's have the Chance to gain the respect Back from the non-ranked officers. We shall see! As for the Lt's and Captains there are none. Too much butt kissing and railroading on the part of supervision at those ranks. It appears they forget where they came from or never came from anything respectable at all!!

Unregistered
    Margate is in ciaos..... Bootlicking is at an all time high.

Crazy Female supervisors. No sport from the bosses, Poor morale.

Insiders do what they want and the supervisors look the other way.

Other agencies think that Margate is the laughing stock of the area.

Hate this place and I am looking to leave as soon as I can.

Unregistered
    Wow

Have things been better?

Unregistered

Smile Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Margate is in ciaos..... Bootlicking is at an all time high.

Crazy Female supervisors. No sport from the bosses, Poor morale.

Insiders do what they want and the supervisors look the other way.

Other agencies think that Margate is the laughing stock of the area.

Hate this place and I am looking to leave as soon as I can.
    Quit your *****ing and be happy you have a job slug

Unregistered
    Seriously. Margate is a great department. Any negativity is just coming from an ignorant and miserable person. I have no complaints.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Mpd

Ironic how many crybabies and *****ers I see on here complaining about how bad this department is. Are you people too ignorant to realize that you are part of the FRS ? I did over 30 years with this agency and staying in the FRS was one of the smartest things I ever did. Just ask around to your LEO friends who are paying through the nose for their pensions. If you don't advance in this department, it is because you have not learned to be a team player, done your job and kept your dumbass opinions to yourself. Writing crap just like what is one this page is an example. Why not use your real name and stop hiding behind "guest". It may not be the best department in Broward County, but I guarantee you it is not the worst either. Stop crying, do your job, or get out and leave the rest of the officers who work here in peace. Be a Professional for Christ sake !

Unregistered
    Oh, we are sorry if we offended you Mr. 30 years. You must have been a typical bootlick administrator by the way you speak. Why dont you go and enjoy your retirement which must be miserable because you have to creep your former dept. on LEOaffairs. What a jag off.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    I am enjoying my retirement thank you very much. The only thing offensive is scumbag little crybaby pricks like you, who post anonymously. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you are one of those organizational terrorist that every agency has that will never amount to a pint of piss. So you troll the public forum of your own agency, a ***** and moan about how bad you have it. Go get yourself a job flipping burgers or a a greater at Walmart. That's all you'll ever be suited for.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Krag1899 View Post
    I am enjoying my retirement thank you very much. The only thing offensive is scumbag little crybaby pricks like you, who post anonymously. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you are one of those organizational terrorist that every agency has that will never amount to a pint of piss. So you troll the public forum of your own agency, a ***** and moan about how bad you have it. Go get yourself a job flipping burgers or a a greater at Walmart. That's all you'll ever be suited for.
    Funny, I don't see your name either Mr. Anonymous or Krag1899. since you are supposedly retired maybe you should go find a job since you have so much time coming on your FORMER Dept. LEO affairs thread. And do us all a favor d*ck lick stay off Margate Leo affairs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast