Officer Had Right, but what Asses

Unregistered

Officer Had Right, but what Asses

http://www.floridayoujudge.com/dont-...ce-department/

I've seen this video before. Any cop knows that if you go to a domestic like this one that you can clear the residence for people. It's not a search per se, but a protective sweep and completely lawful. However, the officer's behavior towards the mother of these kids is totally ridiculous. They called for help and asked a completely appropriate question, "why are you searching my house?" There really is no reason to get mad over that. A simple explanation could have settled the issue. But that whole if you don't like it screw you attitude is ridiculous. I hope this is not the status quo for LPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.floridayoujudge.com/dont-...ce-department/

I've seen this video before. Any cop knows that if you go to a domestic like this one that you can clear the residence for people. It's not a search per se, but a protective sweep and completely lawful. However, the officer's behavior towards the mother of these kids is totally ridiculous. They called for help and asked a completely appropriate question, "why are you searching my house?" There really is no reason to get mad over that. A simple explanation could have settled the issue. But that whole if you don't like it screw you attitude is ridiculous. I hope this is not the status quo for LPD.
    Unfortunately this is the norm for LPD. They are self righteous and pompous assholes. I'd love to see what LPD's FTO program is like. How much of it involves telling officers they are the best, smartest and most talented cops, just like the FBI. ****y but lost, heroes in their own minds.

Unregistered
    Hmm really? If you want to see how wrong you are and come do a ride along. The vast vast majority of officers here are good people. Just like at the SO. I'm sorry your hateful and petty dislike of an entire entity cloudy you. Hope you get over it.

Have a nice day.

Unregistered
    You are all criminals with badges.

Unregistered
    The Largo Police Department is a criminal cartel.

Unregistered

Largo Police Department

If you say anything to a Largo Police Officer they will beat the crap out of you and kidnap you under color of law. All for saying something like “where is your reflective vest” while they are walking around in the street with their Nazi style all black costumes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you say anything to a Largo Police Officer they will beat the crap out of you and kidnap you under color of law. All for saying something like “where is your reflective vest” while they are walking around in the street with their Nazi style all black costumes.
    Largo should switch to brown uniforms. Much more historically accurate and in line with how they behave.