This is how we shoot back. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

Terrible debating skills

First, it's strawman ... then poisoning the well... Only a matter of time .. oh wait, there's the ad hominum attack.

Ha... Moron.

Unregistered
    Wow Timmy that's your come back. That's. all you got! Could your response be any weaker...doubtful.

Sorry little Timothy it was a fair simple question that you failed to answer. Time to go back to your blog where you can pick and choose what gets printed and where you can self promote at every turn without the fear of a negative response because you can delete any comeback..
    Last edited by mod 661; 12-21-2014 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Violation of TOS

Unregistered

Cool Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow Timmy that's your come back. That's. all you got!

Sorry little Timothy it was a fair simple question that you failed to answer.

Yep time to go back to Timmy Land where you have proclaimed yourself king and you don't have to answer any questions you don't like.

Hi. this is not 'timmy'. But someone that kinda shares his views. Which, I am sure much to your ignorant surprise, people have. That is, a different perspective. Yes, I push a car. No, you, as you say, apparently don't.

What it comes down to is perception. If all you've ever done is Creek PD, then your view would be different than say, New York City or Ferguson. Coconut Creek is still a 'bedroom' community. So if you are a 'senior admin assistant' ranting about chaz or any nay-sayers, then you truly would not understand. However, this still makes you ignorant, as you want to answer something that cleary you do not understand the question to.

On the other hand, if you are mike mann, you came from policing slot machines to branding yourself a stooge for letting biondolillo run YOUR department. HE was your mentor right? or was it the other way around. either way, it doesn't matter, as you both are not up to the task. never have been. you'll cash that check though! A Sergeant could run this department. And we really do have great Sergeants, they probably should be. but i guess they care too much.

If you are marta nabut d, then you are still on manns leash. you really have no place here, you do the work of a app.
    Super.

Chaz at least puts his emotions on his sleeve, cards on the table. And yet, you still try to attack and respond. He wins every time. He puts his name on his posts. You don't.

As my Uncle Al says, (actually, his wisdom would be lost and wasted on you, so nevermind.)

Also, please do not misunderstand me. YOU are no sheepdog, YOU are a wolf. But a lucky one that stumbled upon a ranch/farm with old, old owners that do not care, the money still comes in, and yea, they saw what your #2 did to other sity workers and may be afraid. Quite a legacy.

fat
    lazy
    lots of money
    you think you are owed
    you think you can take it with you
    ignorant people don't care, because they are not smart enough to know they are stupid.
    Last edited by mod 661; 12-21-2014 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Violation of TOS

Unregistered
    Wow again, talk about leashes I didnt know Chaz had a lap dog. Does he scratch you behind the ears to post for him. You are stupider then a box of hammers if you think he gives a crap for your sacrifice as a police officer. He will scratch you behind your ears and when your back is turned he will laugh at your ignorance. He despises everything you stand for that's why he couldn't answer a straight forward question.
    Keep guessing I find it very amusing because you are so clueless. See if you can figure out my guesses. The truth is usually in the.......
    LBARWDAC.

Unregistered
    First, he dispelled you empty question as a 'straw man'. You obviously have no idea what that is, since you keep asking the same idiotic question.

Second, call us what you want, but some of us actually understand and agree with chaz. maybe not on everything, but you wouldn't understand that either (see thirdly)

Thirdly, lap dog? seriously? i guess if you have any friends at all, you disagree with everything they say. Which is probably true, only you do it behind their back. Like the knives you stick in. Lap dog? That's rich as the lap that Mike has, has lots of those, Jeanet, Marti,brandy,ryan,henry,rod,marilin,dan,larry,

Fourthly, i am proud to be a sheepdog. no lap dog here. none of us. we look down upon the rest of you to protect, like we do for everyone else. we don't look down in a show of dominance or superiority, false or not, unlike you and your 'friends'.

Loyalty
    Semper Paratus

Unregistered
    You keep talking about dogs
    Last edited by mod 661; 12-21-2014 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Violation of TOS

Unregistered
    Can we stop debating this topic and help Chaz get rid of the FDLE troop who continue to screw up our department please?

Unregistered
    I hope you scumbags are not fellow cops bashing Frank and Roco. If you are this profession is doomed. This is not about popularity, but a brotherhood of good coming together to do a job that little understand unless you walk in the shoes of a police officer.

Grow up you little high school girls and stop the bullshit because maybe one of these officers you bash mights save your stupid ass one day.
    Last edited by mod 661; 12-21-2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Violation of TOS

Unregistered
    Chaz Stevens over wait weight white male in his 50's. Not married no girlfriend past for domestic violence. Every business he has ever started has failed. Lives at home with very successful parents back in his childhood bedroom because he has no Job. Drives a 1992 Toyota with only 10 payments left. Check this link and see if Fat Boy might match up.

www.flayme.com/troll/angler.shtml

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope you scumbags are not fellow cops bashing Frank and Roco. If you are this profession is doomed. This is not about popularity, but a brotherhood of good coming together to do a job that little understand unless you walk in the shoes of a police officer.

Grow up you little high school girls and stop the bullshit because maybe one of these officers you bash mights save your stupid ass one day.
    Let's not bash our brothers...let's bash and get rid of the *******s who have screwed up our dept.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12