This is how we shoot back.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered
    looks like a big waste of time

and a lot of self-promotion

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

Apparently

You didn't watch the video.

Hopefully, if you're a cop, on the job you pay better attention to details.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Stevens, Citizen View Post
    You didn't watch the video.

Hopefully, if you're a cop, on the job you pay better attention to details.
    He's not. He's probably someone with initials like M&M. As fat as he sounds, with no real intelligence. STFU and count your wine bottles.

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

Maybe your crime analyst can look this up.

African Americans are, in fact, far more likely to be killed by police. Among young men, blacks are 21 times more likely to die at the hands of police than their white counterparts.

Unregistered

Agenda much?

How much more likely are African Americans commiting crimes? So........... give us real statistics, not your bullshit agenda oriented ones.
    Tell us statistically:
    How many African Americans were killed by cops last year?
    How many Non-A.A?
    How many A.A. vs non-A.A. committed crimes last year?
    Now with those real statistics, what percent of the population do A.A. make up vs. non-A.A.?
    Also, give us the statistics for black on black crime. Black on other race crime?
    Give us legitimate, true statistics and we can decided how "likely" cops are to kill A.A..

Unregistered
    Dear bad ass Timmy

If the police shot 99.9% in order to save their lives while in the performance of their duty or the lives of others the answer is yes. But you lumped the cops and the criminals in your post together. You never answered the question how many cops deserved to die? Bad ass Timmy you really are good at deflecting issues your big bad ass mouth gets you into.

Hey bad ass Timmy are you really going to make me chase you from thread to thread to get you to answer my question?

You made it clear that the many police are no better then criminals and that we kill citizen with very little regard for human life. I answered your question about citizen killed. So where is you answer.

My question is simple and straightforward.

How many cops killed in the line of duty deserved to die?

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

I don't answer your question, 'cause it is stupid

There isn't an answer, as your argument is a strawman.

How many on-duty cops deserve to die? Well, you'd think none ... however, what about an on-duty cop breaking the law? Should they get away? What about an on-duty cop engaged in a heinous crime? Do they get a pass merely because they have a shield?

What about an on-duty cop breaking into a t-mobile store and running into other officer's responding? Maybe that cop just needs their eyeball blown out.

If, as Judge Dredd suggested, 99.99% of "deserving" citizens need to be put down, then what about those on-duty cops who are bad? Who aren't a credit to your force? Who are truly evil? Do 99.99% of them deserve punishment?

The really scary thing to me, as a law-abiding citizen, is how ****ing stupid the majority of you are ... like you're perpetually stuck in 9th grade (your senior year) ... and yet you carry a loaded weapon. I'd not trust most of you to guard Australia in a game of RISK, let alone be issued a Mauser.

It's very informative to the public to watch these forums ... you get an insight into a cop's thought process, or in most cases, a lack thereof.

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

Don't be black, that's my suggestion

Police are more likely to kill black people regardless of what they are doing. In fact, “the less clear it is that force was necessary, the more likely the victim is to be black”

Unregistered
    Wrong answer little Chazzy. The question was simple straightforward and easy to answer.Since you have no moral compass I can see why you tried to make the question convoluted and refused to answer it. The question was how many police officers deserve to die in the line of duty? The correct answer was none. knowing your deep seeded hatred of law enforcement I can see why this question was difficult for you. everyone on this blog that read that question I knew the correct answer except you. Just another example why little Timmy hates cops. Belly up to the bar and have another drink, it's what you are best at.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast