Contract? We don't need no stinking contract. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, chief? Hey, mayor?

Are you ever going to go back to the days of ratifying contracts with your police officers, or is the authoritarian, Lyndon Bonner, my-way-or-the-highway habit of imposing contracts on us going to continue a few more YEARS???

How many YEARS has it been since we last ratified a contract?

How many MONTHS have we been "negotiating" this contract without a single written proposal from city hall? Oh, wait, don't tell me...it's coming soon. Very soon. Very, very soon. Right, chief?

Contracts? We are the new-style NMBPD and we don't need no stinking contracts!!!!!!
    8 months later. No contract. There is not even any negotiating.

F&$% this mayor, city manager, chief and this whole damn city!

Unregistered
    8 months later. No contract. There is not even any negotiating.

F&$% this mayor, city manager, chief and this whole damn city!
    YEP we wanted change we got it right up our A$$.. gone are the days of anyone backing us and getting what we need anymore.. so its been how many years.. 8 ?

Unregistered
    Hey, chief? Hey, mayor?

Are you ever going to go back to the days of ratifying contracts with your police officers, or is the authoritarian, Lyndon Bonner, my-way-or-the-highway habit of imposing contracts on us going to continue a few more YEARS???

How many YEARS has it been since we last ratified a contract?

How many MONTHS have we been "negotiating" this contract without a single written proposal from city hall? Oh, wait, don't tell me...it's coming soon. Very soon. Very, very soon. Right, chief?

Contracts? We are the new-style NMBPD and we don't need no stinking contracts!!!!!!
    Almost one year later and still no contract. Wow, this place sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    The city's offer should be put to an up or down vote. If it passes it passes and if it fails it fails. Let the members voices be heard!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123