Nasty little secrets that USF does not want to let out - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The reality is nothing is going to change until there are changes in the two Captain positions. It's no secret that the two new Lieutenants are being shot down on a near constant basis and they are just as frustrated as we are. A majority of these ridiculous typical USFPD decisions or directions are coming from above them. All we can do is hope that they don't forget where they come from or get beaten down to the point that they give up. It really is tragic because this could be an amazing place to work. All we need is a little leadership, backbone, and common sense. I'm sure as hell not holding my breath though.
    I assure you they forgot where they came from the instant they were handed their new rank, just like they did when they were made LTs from corporals. Can you believe that? Lt's from corporals? How? By kissing the bosses ass, that's how. And you are the check they are cashing. No other law enforcement agency in the area would be caught dead operating like that. They are shaking their heads in amazement and laughing right now.

Unregistered
    The reality is nothing is going to change until there are changes in the two Captain positions. It's no secret that the two new Lieutenants are being shot down on a near constant basis and they are just as frustrated as we are. A majority of these ridiculous typical USFPD decisions or directions are coming from above them. All we can do is hope that they don't forget where they come from or get beaten down to the point that they give up. It really is tragic because this could be an amazing place to work. All we need is a little leadership, backbone, and common sense. I'm sure as hell not holding my breath though.
    They gave up

Unregistered
    They gave up
    Way to comment seven years later, but I do get it. This place isn’t a police department and it will never operate as one should. They continue to make the same mistakes over and over and over, knowingly pissing off every employee they’ve ever employed. Our command is overwhelmingly inexorable and it’s absolutely painful to continue watching the lack of intelligence blatantly displayed by our administration. I will be leaving this fast food equivalent career very soon without a proper notice. These cretin tubs haven’t earned that luxury. I’m sure many others will follow as they have in the past.

Unregistered
    Way to comment seven years later, but I do get it. This place isn’t a police department and it will never operate as one should. They continue to make the same mistakes over and over and over, knowingly pissing off every employee they’ve ever employed. Our command is overwhelmingly inexorable and it’s absolutely painful to continue watching the lack of intelligence blatantly displayed by our administration. I will be leaving this fast food equivalent career very soon without a proper notice. These cretin tubs haven’t earned that luxury. I’m sure many others will follow as they have in the past.
    Wow sound like USFSP AND USF TAMPA have the same issues. Now give us our take home cars so we can save on mudder fukkkin gas.

Unregistered
    The same stuff that was going on when this topic started in 2014 is still happening now in 2021.

Unregistered
    The same stuff that was going on when this topic started in 2014 is still happening now in 2021.
    Yes. Sophisticated and blatant corruption, mismanagement, lies etc. Rape cover ups. Poor training, favoritism, cronyism.

Unregistered
    Yes. Sophisticated and blatant corruption, mismanagement, lies etc. Rape cover ups. Poor training, favoritism, cronyism.
    please adhere to the blue code of silence this is a public forum

Unregistered
    Wrong. These two were promoted in the best interest of this police agency. As said, the communication line has been shortened. Decisions should be made quicker, without having to ask the next people in line to get an an approval of a decision. The best two persons were promoted to Captain for a reason. I assure you we our out to help patrol. This new transition will make operations very more effective.

Unregistered
    More effective yes, but we now we have King calling his own shots. Not good. Everyone knows him for what he is- a very unreasonable, and quick to hand out the write ups for everything to solve problems. He has been sent to the best leadership classes offered, but does just the opposite of what is taught in the classes. It is sad situation.

Unregistered
    More effective yes, but we now we have King calling his own shots. Not good. Everyone knows him for what he is- a very unreasonable, and quick to hand out the write ups for everything to solve problems. He has been sent to the best leadership classes offered, but does just the opposite of what is taught in the classes. It is sad situation.
    USPSP still need take home cars. Thanks for letting us vote for the 3K. Why is our chief involved in union business? Email came from him. BOT. PBA and police admin working together. Hmmm. Not supposed to be that way you high speed Tampa guys. Violates basic union tenets. Who is your PBA rep?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast