Nasty little secrets that USF does not want to let out
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Nasty little secrets that USF does not want to let out

My oh my what is going on here ? someone grabbing a quick feel of female students and running off into the night, students being robbed as they walk across campus, knife wielding crazy jealous boyfriends, students being attacked in their rooms and let's not forget the usual band of criminals from the surrounding communities that make USF their own personal one stop shopping destination.

It's getting downright dangerous here. But shhhush, don't tell anyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My oh my what is going on here ? someone grabbing a quick feel of female students and running off into the night, students being robbed as they walk across campus, knife wielding crazy jealous boyfriends, students being attacked in their rooms and let's not forget the usual band of criminals from the surrounding communities that make USF their own personal one stop shopping destination.

Yes--leadership does matter. The lack of it is so apparent for all to see.

Unregistered

So what the hell is being done about it? I walk here at night and don't want to get robbed! Tell me what USF is doing about this?

Unregistered
    So what the hell is being done about it? I walk here at night and don't want to get robbed! Tell me what USF is doing about this?
    Nothing. They are doing nothing.

Unregistered
    Don't leave your bike on this Campus, looks like our bike thieves are having a free for all once again. HELLO!!!! Address the issue already!!!

8 SDU ???? What are they doing ????

Detectives ??? Chained to your desks guys???? Or maybe just one more Youtube vid and then after lunch ...maybe you could maybe ...oh never mind you're useless also.

Patrol ??? No one really cares anymore. There's no direction, no goals, just more administrative mumbo jumbo being poured on us. Pitching health services, 911 alerts, etc . We are more like infomercial stars than police officers.

Unregistered
    Don't leave your bike on this Campus, looks like our bike thieves are having a free for all once again. HELLO!!!! Address the issue already!!!

8 SDU ???? What are they doing ????

Detectives ??? Chained to your desks guys???? Or maybe just one more Youtube vid and then after lunch ...maybe you could maybe ...oh never mind you're useless also.

Patrol ??? No one really cares anymore. There's no direction, no goals, just more administrative mumbo jumbo being poured on us. Pitching health services, 911 alerts, etc . We are more like infomercial stars than police officers.
    That is what happens when cops don't have leaders, but home grown ass kissers for bosses. Doing police work no longer matters, only what makes bossy happy. Everybody in the county knows what she is like LOL! And they are learning what a couple of others who run your place are like to and it isn't good. They are seen as having no credibility.

Unregistered
    lets see.. old fashioned police work.. set up some decoy bikes.. cars with stuff in them.... have plain clothes guys and gals do a sting make some arrests.. and publicize them.. OHH WOW that was hard now wasn't it..

because those in Command cant make a friggin decision on real police work!

Its all over... the same crap!

Unregistered
    The reality is nothing is going to change until there are changes in the two Captain positions. It's no secret that the two new Lieutenants are being shot down on a near constant basis and they are just as frustrated as we are. A majority of these ridiculous typical USFPD decisions or directions are coming from above them. All we can do is hope that they don't forget where they come from or get beaten down to the point that they give up. It really is tragic because this could be an amazing place to work. All we need is a little leadership, backbone, and common sense. I'm sure as hell not holding my breath though.

Unregistered
    I agree.. someone with some balls.. and can motivate the good people we still have left!

Unregistered
    Hey, how many positions do you guys have open right now? I just saw your dept is hiring and I'm wanting to apply. I want to get out of the jail! lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast