New Miami LT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Miami LT

Unregistered

New Miami LT

Congrats to Lt. DONNA LAND... very well deserved. The Miami Office is lucky to have you. Your experience, expertise, and leadership qualities will serve them well. Glad to see an underdog finally get their due... I know you have had a rough go of it since you have been here.... so here's to a new start!

Unregistered
    This is truly a wonderful place.

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats to Lt. DONNA LAND... very well deserved. The Miami Office is lucky to have you. Your experience, expertise, and leadership qualities will serve them well. Glad to see an underdog finally get their due... I know you have had a rough go of it since you have been here.... so here's to a new start!
    Good luck with that

Peace Out
    "Don't be hatin' Bro"

This is a wonderful place. A place where anyone and everyone can succeed. A place of unlimited opportunity. A place where mediocrity can be just enough to float you to the top of the big bowl. Hope is alive and dreams do come true here. I often wonder if I should have taken a job in law enforcement but I am glad I picked ABT instead.

Change your 'tude Bro. It will change your life.

Peace Out

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace Out View Post
    "Don't be hatin' Bro"

This is a wonderful place. A place where anyone and everyone can succeed. A place of unlimited opportunity. A place where mediocrity can be just enough to float you to the top of the big bowl. Hope is alive and dreams do come true here. I often wonder if I should have taken a job in law enforcement but I am glad I picked ABT instead.

Change your 'tude Bro. It will change your life.

Peace Out
    You need to go skydiving w/o a parachute.

Unregistered
    You need to go skydiving w/o a parachute.
    I did. How do you think I landed here?

Unregistered
    I did. How do you think I landed here?
    On your head obviously.

Unregistered

Talking

Personality of a dead fish....oh wait...that's what ABT wants in a supervisor!

Unregistered
    Having a personality is overrated. It gets in the way of the life or death decisions made at that level. Do I sign this report or send it back? OOOOOHHHHHHH THE HORROR OF COMMAND!!

Unregistered

Kfkdkdkdkd

I think she's said seven words since she's been lieutenant down here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast