DAVID Violation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DAVID Violation

Unregistered
    It will all come down to who it is, you know that they have their favorites.

Unregistered
    Suspension came down.

Unregistered
    For how long?

Unregistered
    Why does an Analyst get fired and a Det get a slap on the wrist? can you say double standard.

Unregistered
    This place will never be a good place to work because of the numbers mentality in Tallahassee. They have tried to get us to believe that there is a long line of people waiting to apply with this agency. The truth is that there is a long line of people looking to and waiting to leave this agency. Can you say mass exodus? People have always left this place in waves. It looks like another wave may be coming, get your surf boards ready.

Unregistered
    The Broward Office isn't the only one with this type of issue. This agency continues to use the Dan Anderson way of managing. They are too stupid to learn from past mistakes. Supervisors, what you gonna do, what you gonna do, when we come for you? We are coming.......

Unregistered
    Congratulations on finally realizing what this place is really like. I am out of here by the end of the year. I don't need this place any more. Thanks for the second pension.

Unregistered
    I don't trust any of my supervisors at the Broward Office and I am not alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12