Is there an update on the contract?????????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Is there an update on the contract?????????

Its oct 3. And the city passed a budget, but no word on the fop contract? Any updates. Did ortiz "agree" to a contract without our blessings? Shed some light please!

Unregistered

Javi

I'll send an update when I'm good and ready you stupid membership idiots!

Unregistered
    You can reach whortiz on Facebook He is busy right now dealing with the Ferguson issue, He is also gathering information on Eric Holder and the DOJ to lead a coup in Washington and As soon as He done spreading his far right republican views all over the internet he will get back to you little cry babies!!!! Till then go pound sand

Unregistered
    ah ah ah
    keep blaming Ortiz---keep blaming Ortiz

why pay more; you guys are working for peanuts

viva regalado

Unregistered

Hose man

I hear the fire dept is getting a12 percent increase 8 % up front n the 4 % second year a two year contract nice

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its oct 3. And the city passed a budget, but no word on the fop contract? Any updates. Did ortiz "agree" to a contract without our blessings? Shed some light please!
    Listen guys and gals, I am the president of the FOP. You are nothing but dumb GED graduates and you will never understand contract negotiations. Therefore I will negotiate without any member input, do what I see fit, put out whatever information I deem necessary, and you will sit there and take what I give you. If you don't agree to a contract OH WELL. I will be made once I get voted out in November just like Armando Aguilar Jr. I will become a major in this department and those who wronged me will pay. Get it? Got it? GOOD!

Unregistered

Sleeper

What's lugo up to this days

Unregistered

Contract negotiation

Contract negotiation this tuesday October 7th@5:30PM in the city managers conference room. Proposed contract should be close to getting finalized.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Contract negotiation this tuesday October 7th@5:30PM in the city managers conference room. Proposed contract should be close to getting finalized.
    No one ever shows up to these things. Even if they did they wouldn't know how to understand anything. Only the great and powerful Javi knows how to negotiate!

We have not TAed (tentatively agreed) to any of the contract articles. At the last meeting, the actuarial report detailing the impact of the 10% contribution was off of the projected amounts. The report is being re-run (including the 3% in April) and we are meeting again Tuesday.

When a contract is agreed upon the union will be deseminating it to the memberships and it will be 10 days before we vote on ratification. I will be attending roll calls this Sunday to answer question and give updates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast