Mandinga

Shaq has a 13 inch penis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shaq has a 13 inch penis
    How would you know?

Unregistered

Curious

Have you Doral guys taken showers with the Shakster yet? Hear he hung like a Russian race horse.. Would the I.A. Bull dyke be interested in getting some of that Alabama black snake roll ?? I say she turns right away getn some of that Miami love muscle😳😳😳

Unregistered
    Have you Doral guys taken showers with the Shakster yet? Hear he hung like a Russian race horse.. Would the I.A. Bull dyke be interested in getting some of that Alabama black snake roll ?? I say she turns right away getn some of that Miami love muscle😳😳😳
    I take the dyke over 🐷. 🐷'S legs are about to give away carring that overload.

Unregistered

Stop hating

Sounds like you don't like shaq? He's not taking your position as the guy simply has a vanity position. Racist much?

Unregistered
    Still haven't met the big guy. Bloom would've gone crazy with calling him big guy lmao

Unregistered
    Why hate on a man that supports our profession. You should be thankful he is with your dept. I heard he puts money out of his pocket to support his agency.

Unregistered
    Why hate on a man that supports our profession. You should be thankful he is with your dept. I heard he puts money out of his pocket to support his agency.
    Because we have a bunch of broke ass haters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12