Attention * news flash * for immediate release

Unregistered

Attention * news flash * for immediate release

The city of Doral has announced that it will be accepting applications for a specialized motors unit they plan on creating. The unit will be the only one of its kind in the country. What sets this unit apart from all others is the specialized three wheel "trike" style bike that will be utilized by the officers. The bikes were specifically designed to assist officers that have had difficulties/preventable crashes on the two wheeled versions and had their motors career cut short. As an added bonus, Doral has agreed to waive their minimum height requirement for this unit, in order to guarantee that they get only the cream of the crop.

Unregistered
    oh hecks yes. Are they also waiving the smelly boy/girl status as well? with the 3rd wheel technology, you wouldn't need to know how to 3 point turn. All in one motion.

Unregistered

Angry

You think you can just get on a bike and become a world class stunt man over night!

Not even the head snake could teach you that !!!!!

County101
    ummm...

I was thinking about applying here and now I don't want to.

Between reading on how out of shape you all are, how lazy, untrained, especially with CPR life saving skills or lack thereof.

This place sounds like back when I as a security guard and the only thing everyone ever did was stand around a *****ing-.

why would I want to go back to that. Only difference I see here is your sitting instead of standing.

Babies!

Unregistered

Red face

**** you !!!!

Guards aren't allowed to post here you piece of shit!!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Can you please boast me in while i swipe in i can barely reach the machine!!!

I tried grabbing some weight benchs from the gym but the head snake said no!!!!!!!!

Im to busy looking at the other officers from the previous shift!!!

Bring the barf bags!!!!!!

Unregistered

Angry

Kiss my ASS!
    Im short and what!!!

Thats right I am " THAT GUY" the most wanna be squared away guy here!

The reason the beach or the city didn't get me " IM THAT GUY" Im the baddest boy on the block..(ALSO THE SHORTEST)!

Unregistered

bench needed

bench will be in use for the next 6 weeks.
    Personal trainer is in session. Need help working on your calf muscles to reach the swipe box? need help trimming excess body fat? need help with that ego...

well here at magic fitness, we have you covered.

6% body fat and lean muscle is all yours
    http://www.fiusports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2508

Unregistered

Cool

Hey guys. I just going to sit this one cause I'm to cool for school.

You guys keep making fun of alvarez and ferrer but at least they don't hide their mugs behind here.

Bunch of sissies

Unregistered

Cool Lmao

Why so sad?

You look sad in that picture.

They take your ice cream cone away.

Was it vanilla?

Noooo.

I bet it was chocolate. You look like a chocolate tubby lover.

Lol what you crying for